No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 15 >

Aged Gaian

Sowela Technical College at McNeese
Lake Charles, LA

(provided I can get in this Fall)

Invisible Phantom

--X Rawr Is Me Name X--
GOING TO UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO~IN CHAMPAGNE FULL SCHOLARSHIP!
My friend got in there. She's coming all the way from Norway^^

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
SHIPPENSBURG heart but ya know in like 2 years...

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Wake Tech Community College and then Johnson and Wales University.
Texas State University.

1,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RUTGERS. (:
California college or arts or academy of arts in SF

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
I'm going to the University of Victoria next year~
I'll still be living with my mom... lol.
But still, she's giving me the car to use, and she says as long as I occasionally call her to tell her I won't be home, I'm pretty much free as a bird.
It's gonna be a lot of work, though! I have to pay off hefty student loans... it's all me D:

Heh, I'm going there too. ;D -high fives- I'm living on campus though. I don't really need to, but I want to get out on my own.

Best part for sure though is all the bunnies. >8D Free lunch, woohoo! -sets snares-

...-cough- I mean, I can take some good pictures. ;3

Ohh, awesome!! What are you taking? I'm enrolled in the faculty of science, hoping to do the combined biology - psychology degree~
If you can afford it, it's totally a great opportunity. You're not totally cut off from any support, but you do have your independence, that must be nice~ You're gonna meet so many awesome people living in rez!

XD I agree, they're so cute! I've been down there a couple times this spring, for grad and whatnot, and all the baby bunnies are out, and it's just like, aww~
XP That too, lol! I think, since they're having a population issue with them anyway, that they'd be good fodder for biology dissections. Renewable resource, you know? Take the old ones to dissect. And instead of just killing them to get rid of them, put them to good educational use. XD

I'm also going to do Biology. ;O No idea what I might consider for a minor.

Lol, renewable resource. xD They sure are. That's actually not a bad idea, but the animal rights activists might burn down the buildings. x.x;

11,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
well, I'm attending a college in my state and city. So, I am still with my parents and I love it! I get along with my parents! heart I am not trying to get away from my parents. The fact that I am attending college at home, it means less money my parents have to spend.
I'm going to go to Pikeville College in Pikeville, Kentucky.
I somewhat refuse to answer this question because you spelled College wrong. Not trying to be insulting, but it just irks me when people spell that one wrong.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Stevenson. Go Mustangs!
UofT woot woot university here i come.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
I'm going to the University of Victoria next year~
I'll still be living with my mom... lol.
But still, she's giving me the car to use, and she says as long as I occasionally call her to tell her I won't be home, I'm pretty much free as a bird.
It's gonna be a lot of work, though! I have to pay off hefty student loans... it's all me D:

Heh, I'm going there too. ;D -high fives- I'm living on campus though. I don't really need to, but I want to get out on my own.

Best part for sure though is all the bunnies. >8D Free lunch, woohoo! -sets snares-

...-cough- I mean, I can take some good pictures. ;3

Ohh, awesome!! What are you taking? I'm enrolled in the faculty of science, hoping to do the combined biology - psychology degree~
If you can afford it, it's totally a great opportunity. You're not totally cut off from any support, but you do have your independence, that must be nice~ You're gonna meet so many awesome people living in rez!

XD I agree, they're so cute! I've been down there a couple times this spring, for grad and whatnot, and all the baby bunnies are out, and it's just like, aww~
XP That too, lol! I think, since they're having a population issue with them anyway, that they'd be good fodder for biology dissections. Renewable resource, you know? Take the old ones to dissect. And instead of just killing them to get rid of them, put them to good educational use. XD

I'm also going to do Biology. ;O No idea what I might consider for a minor.

Lol, renewable resource. xD They sure are. That's actually not a bad idea, but the animal rights activists might burn down the buildings. x.x;

XD Wow!! Maybe I'll see you in class then! XP
I'm hoping to get into the A02 for Bio 190A, and the B23 lab. XP It took a lot of painstaking effort to figure out in what way the jigsaw puzzle of classes would fit! I don't want to have to do it againnn.
And I wouldn't worry about a minor yet, you still have tons of time to find something you're interested in :3

XP Haha, yeah, fair enough~ Like the holes that have been dug this year... XP

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
GunslingerLovely
UofT woot woot university here i come.

Wow, congrats!! I heard U of T is pretty elite, harder to get into than most. I probably wouldn't make the cut... XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff