• Forum Explorer 100
ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart smile

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

Haha, well, practice makes perfect! :3 Are you going to take some French at UVic? I would, but it takes up so much time in the timetable >.O;;

How did the exam go for you? I wasn't sure about the first written one, about the endoplasmic reticulums, and the graph made me so angry. XP Frustration. Otherwise, it felt okay, though.

XP Did you make it in time? I got to mine super-early >.O;; Traffic and all. I was there by 11:30, and I was aiming for like, 12:30... Haha, fail. I don't know how it happened. Everything just lined up really nicely. That, or I can't read a bus schedule D: So I walked ten minutes to Subway and got lunch 8D

Ah, I just ended up doing a letter about me, in the half hour before I left, because that was one of the options, it was letter or a resume. The resume made me look kinda pathetic because I didn't do the whole club thing, and I didn't really win anything or do anything spectacular in high school... I just kind of had fun. But I liked how the letter turned out :3 Hopefully I win something! But on the form I had to include my SIN, and I meant to write it on this morning, but I completely forgot! Hopefully she'll let me add it tomorrow, or hopefully it won't matter too much.

Aaaand, course registration was awesome! 8D

Nah, I'm kinda done with languages for now. xD Maybe some time later in life.

The exam went well, I think. I'm pretty sure I got an A, but not a high one. xP The last written and the one on the white blood cells I think may have been my more iffy answers. OH. What did you think about that question about the tonicity of blood? That last picture I wasn't sure if the blood cells were in a hypo or isotonic solution. ;/ It kinda looked like both. In the end I said isotonic, though.

And, yeah, I made it on time. Was there around 12:30, although I wish I came earlier. xD My teacher was giving a review when I came in. Although, she was surprised that most of the written were on cell biology and not human.

I think they need your SIN number to actually be able to give you the money. o.o; At least, I think I read that somewhere.

Was it? 8D So, no problems? Got all you wanted?

XP Fair enough~

For the tonicity one, I said the solution B was hypotonic D: Yeah, it wasn't totally clear, but in the second picture, I couldn't see the concaves in the cells, so I assumed they had swelled. I agree, though, the blood cell one was a little bit sketchy. XP I forget what the last one was.
I have no idea what I got. I think I did well, but I'm not sure! I'm freaking out. xP

XP I didn't even see our teacher beforehand. Lucky~
I know, right?? I would have thought the written questions would have been like, reproduction and circulatory stuff, maybe some digestion.

XD Probably. I'm gonna write it down and take it in tomorrow and see if she can add it on for me.

Yep! No problems at all. At one point, I thought there would be an issue, because the one I had chosen was full, but there was always at least one other class at the same time on the same day. xP It worked out really well, I was surprised~ Mostly the labs were the ones that messed me up.

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

Haha, well, practice makes perfect! :3 Are you going to take some French at UVic? I would, but it takes up so much time in the timetable >.O;;

How did the exam go for you? I wasn't sure about the first written one, about the endoplasmic reticulums, and the graph made me so angry. XP Frustration. Otherwise, it felt okay, though.

XP Did you make it in time? I got to mine super-early >.O;; Traffic and all. I was there by 11:30, and I was aiming for like, 12:30... Haha, fail. I don't know how it happened. Everything just lined up really nicely. That, or I can't read a bus schedule D: So I walked ten minutes to Subway and got lunch 8D

Ah, I just ended up doing a letter about me, in the half hour before I left, because that was one of the options, it was letter or a resume. The resume made me look kinda pathetic because I didn't do the whole club thing, and I didn't really win anything or do anything spectacular in high school... I just kind of had fun. But I liked how the letter turned out :3 Hopefully I win something! But on the form I had to include my SIN, and I meant to write it on this morning, but I completely forgot! Hopefully she'll let me add it tomorrow, or hopefully it won't matter too much.

The exam went well, I think. I'm pretty sure I got an A, but not a high one. xP The last written and the one on the white blood cells I think may have been my more iffy answers. OH. What did you think about that question about the tonicity of blood? That last picture I wasn't sure if the blood cells were in a hypo or isotonic solution. ;/ It kinda looked like both. In the end I said isotonic, though.

And, yeah, I made it on time. Was there around 12:30, although I wish I came earlier. xD My teacher was giving a review when I came in. Although, she was surprised that most of the written were on cell biology and not human.

I think they need your SIN number to actually be able to give you the money. o.o; At least, I think I read that somewhere.

XP Fair enough~

For the tonicity one, I said the solution B was hypotonic D: Yeah, it wasn't totally clear, but in the second picture, I couldn't see the concaves in the cells, so I assumed they had swelled. I agree, though, the blood cell one was a little bit sketchy. XP I forget what the last one was.
I have no idea what I got. I think I did well, but I'm not sure! I'm freaking out. xP

I know, right?? I would have thought the written questions would have been like, reproduction and circulatory stuff, maybe some digestion.

XD Probably. I'm gonna write it down and take it in tomorrow and see if she can add it on for me.

Yep! No problems at all. At one point, I thought there would be an issue, because the one I had chosen was full, but there was always at least one other class at the same time on the same day. xP It worked out really well, I was surprised~ Mostly the labs were the ones that messed me up.

Yeah, cause they're so small, right?

Luuucky, I had to replan and choose new courses. xD I'm glad it all went well for you, though.

My bio teacher marks the provincial exams, so she said they'll probably have a discussion about the tonicity one, if it's too hard to tell it apart. ;/ I think they were just being mean and tricky on that one.

The last one was like: Relate how the CNS, ANS and hormones work with each other in "flight or fight" and describe how one might respond.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

XP Fair enough~

Luuucky, I had to replan and choose new courses. xD I'm glad it all went well for you, though.

My bio teacher marks the provincial exams, so she said they'll probably have a discussion about the tonicity one, if it's too hard to tell it apart. ;/ I think they were just being mean and tricky on that one.

The last one was like: Relate how the CNS, ANS and hormones work with each other in "flight or fight" and describe how one might respond.

Aww, really? That blows!! Did you get it figured out in the end, though?

Oh, that's nice! I have no idea who marks ours. XD Yeah, they definitely were. The government likes to play with our minds like that D:

Oh, right, that one!! I just wrote everything I could remember about all that stuff. XD It was a bunch of bullcrap spewed into the little box. Hahaha. Something like 'when the body senses a threat, the sympathetic NS, a division of the ANS, sends a signal to the brain in the CNS to produce...' blah blah blah. XD It was awful.

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

XP Fair enough~

Aww, really? That blows!! Did you get it figured out in the end, though?

Oh, that's nice! I have no idea who marks ours. XD Yeah, they definitely were. The government likes to play with our minds like that D:

Oh, right, that one!! I just wrote everything I could remember about all that stuff. XD It was a bunch of bullcrap spewed into the little box. Hahaha. Something like 'when the body senses a threat, the sympathetic NS, a division of the ANS, sends a signal to the brain in the CNS to produce...' blah blah blah. XD It was awful.

Yes, I did. ;O So it's all good now.

Aaah, I wrote exactly that too! ...Did you copy my answers!? D8

Ohman, they had our password to the exam wrong though, initially, so we were like, 10 minutes late writing our exam. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff