No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Blessed Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

Oh, mine didn't say that at all D: Lol, fail. I got a crappy advisor. XD It's totally weird-- it should say that somewhere!! Ah well, I'm taking English anyway :3

Haha, I'm deffffinitely not. Last semester, I had Chem 12 first thing in the morning... I fell asleep in that class all the time, but never my later classes.

XD Good luck!!
Lol, I haven't really done too much studying lately... I was preoccupied with physics. XP But I'm going to tonight.

Haha, yeah, I know, right? Friday afternoon >.O;; It's Francais Langue 12. The exam that'll either grant or annihilate twelve long hard years of work learning French. xP If I succeed (and I have no doubt in my mind that I will), then I get my double dogwood, it basically says I'm bilingual 8D If not, then I've wasted all that time and effort. But of all the people I know taking that exam, I'm not in the likely-to-fail pile. XP

Lucky duck! D8 I wanted to take French 12, but I couldn't fit it all since I had to take Calculus and Physics. And, wow, 12 years? x.x; Were you in French Immersion? I wish my parents had put me in it. ;/

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

Oh, mine didn't say that at all D: Lol, fail. I got a crappy advisor. XD It's totally weird-- it should say that somewhere!! Ah well, I'm taking English anyway :3

Haha, I'm deffffinitely not. Last semester, I had Chem 12 first thing in the morning... I fell asleep in that class all the time, but never my later classes.

XD Good luck!!
Lol, I haven't really done too much studying lately... I was preoccupied with physics. XP But I'm going to tonight.

Haha, yeah, I know, right? Friday afternoon >.O;; It's Francais Langue 12. The exam that'll either grant or annihilate twelve long hard years of work learning French. xP If I succeed (and I have no doubt in my mind that I will), then I get my double dogwood, it basically says I'm bilingual 8D If not, then I've wasted all that time and effort. But of all the people I know taking that exam, I'm not in the likely-to-fail pile. XP

Lucky duck! D8 I wanted to take French 12, but I couldn't fit it all since I had to take Calculus and Physics. And, wow, 12 years? x.x; Were you in French Immersion? I wish my parents had put me in it. ;/

XD Yeah. Having French classes in my timetable really screwed me up in terms of what I could take, though, because there was only one of the French classes offered all year, so you had to take that one, and whatever else was in that spot that you wanted to take, tough cookies. XP I self-directed Gym because I really wanted to take Psych in grade 10, because my schedule wouldn't work out right with the placement of the French classes (not only French, but also Socials in French...)
Yeah, French Immersion. It was pretty epic, by the time we grad-ed we're like... a family. I'm going to miss all of them~ -sob-

Blessed Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

XD Good luck!!

XD Yeah. Having French classes in my timetable really screwed me up in terms of what I could take, though, because there was only one of the French classes offered all year, so you had to take that one, and whatever else was in that spot that you wanted to take, tough cookies. XP I self-directed Gym because I really wanted to take Psych in grade 10, because my schedule wouldn't work out right with the placement of the French classes (not only French, but also Socials in French...)
Yeah, French Immersion. It was pretty epic, by the time we grad-ed we're like... a family. I'm going to miss all of them~ -sob-

Awww! That's so cute. <3 I wish I had that. I found French really hard to learn because we only started learning it in Grade 7. ;/ So I had only five years of French classes, and they're only a semester long. So I don't know it like, at all, which suuucks.

Oh well. x.x; At least I know a little.

So, what time do you start registering for courses tomorrow?
USC cuz my dad use 2 play football there biggrin biggrin

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

XD Good luck!!

Awww! That's so cute. <3 I wish I had that. I found French really hard to learn because we only started learning it in Grade 7. ;/ So I had only five years of French classes, and they're only a semester long. So I don't know it like, at all, which suuucks.

XD Yeah, totally, that would have been awesome! I know a bunch of people only started in grade 6, but yeah, it would be way hard to start later, I started in grade one.
Well, think of it this way: I've done twelve years, and I still don't know a lot of the language! XP Five classes is quite a lot of French, I'm sure you can speak it well!!

9:15! :3 I'm so stoked~ I'm gonna do that, then try to quickly knock off a scholarship resume or letter or something for one that's due tomorrow (lol, epic procrastination... I just can't figure out the proper format of the resume D: And it makes me look lame. XP) then bus in to school, hopefully before the provincial starts. XP
XD If I leave my house at 10:35, I ought to get there around 12:30... epic fail. XD I hate having to take three freaking buses. And not to mention it's before an exam, so that totally stresses me out and I can't relax, freaking out that I'll missing it, and checking the time every thirty seconds. xP
I am going off to College at Ferris State University, an out of state college for a Biotechnology and Forensic Biology double major.

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
still decidin' between UCI and UCSD ^_^

Blessed Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

XD Good luck!!

XD Yeah, totally, that would have been awesome! I know a bunch of people only started in grade 6, but yeah, it would be way hard to start later, I started in grade one.
Well, think of it this way: I've done twelve years, and I still don't know a lot of the language! XP Five classes is quite a lot of French, I'm sure you can speak it well!!

9:15! :3 I'm so stoked~ I'm gonna do that, then try to quickly knock off a scholarship resume or letter or something for one that's due tomorrow (lol, epic procrastination... I just can't figure out the proper format of the resume D: And it makes me look lame. XP) then bus in to school, hopefully before the provincial starts. XP
XD If I leave my house at 10:35, I ought to get there around 12:30... epic fail. XD I hate having to take three freaking buses. And not to mention it's before an exam, so that totally stresses me out and I can't relax, freaking out that I'll missing it, and checking the time every thirty seconds. xP

Lol, I actually can't. xD I'm okay at writing and reading French, but speaking and understanding it spoken was never my strong point.

And, awesome! I hope it went well for you. ;D

I have to bus to my school and I'll probably get there just before one. xD I'll reach the bus stop I need at about 12:30, but then I still have to walk to the school from there, which might take another 10 minutes. Luckily, you're allowed to walk into the exam, at most, half an hour late. <__<;

Also, although it's probably too late now for the scholarship you're currently working on, I could PM you a quick outline of what a scholarship resume's format can look like. ;O Just for future reference.

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
i wanna go to oxford i have been in the us for ever and i am trying my hardest 2 get in biggrin whee 3nodding heart
MasdX
harvard

i doubt it
Northwestern!

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I can't agree more.

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.
Tryna Lia
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

XD Good luck!!

Lol, I actually can't. xD I'm okay at writing and reading French, but speaking and understanding it spoken was never my strong point.

And, awesome! I hope it went well for you. ;D

I have to bus to my school and I'll probably get there just before one. xD I'll reach the bus stop I need at about 12:30, but then I still have to walk to the school from there, which might take another 10 minutes. Luckily, you're allowed to walk into the exam, at most, half an hour late. <__<;

Also, although it's probably too late now for the scholarship you're currently working on, I could PM you a quick outline of what a scholarship resume's format can look like. ;O Just for future reference.

Haha, well, practice makes perfect! :3 Are you going to take some French at UVic? I would, but it takes up so much time in the timetable >.O;;

How did the exam go for you? I wasn't sure about the first written one, about the endoplasmic reticulums, and the graph made me so angry. XP Frustration. Otherwise, it felt okay, though.

XP Did you make it in time? I got to mine super-early >.O;; Traffic and all. I was there by 11:30, and I was aiming for like, 12:30... Haha, fail. I don't know how it happened. Everything just lined up really nicely. That, or I can't read a bus schedule D: So I walked ten minutes to Subway and got lunch 8D

Ah, I just ended up doing a letter about me, in the half hour before I left, because that was one of the options, it was letter or a resume. The resume made me look kinda pathetic because I didn't do the whole club thing, and I didn't really win anything or do anything spectacular in high school... I just kind of had fun. But I liked how the letter turned out :3 Hopefully I win something! But on the form I had to include my SIN, and I meant to write it on this morning, but I completely forgot! Hopefully she'll let me add it tomorrow, or hopefully it won't matter too much.

Aaaand, course registration was awesome! 8D

Blessed Fairy

11,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

Haha, well, practice makes perfect! :3 Are you going to take some French at UVic? I would, but it takes up so much time in the timetable >.O;;

How did the exam go for you? I wasn't sure about the first written one, about the endoplasmic reticulums, and the graph made me so angry. XP Frustration. Otherwise, it felt okay, though.

XP Did you make it in time? I got to mine super-early >.O;; Traffic and all. I was there by 11:30, and I was aiming for like, 12:30... Haha, fail. I don't know how it happened. Everything just lined up really nicely. That, or I can't read a bus schedule D: So I walked ten minutes to Subway and got lunch 8D

Ah, I just ended up doing a letter about me, in the half hour before I left, because that was one of the options, it was letter or a resume. The resume made me look kinda pathetic because I didn't do the whole club thing, and I didn't really win anything or do anything spectacular in high school... I just kind of had fun. But I liked how the letter turned out :3 Hopefully I win something! But on the form I had to include my SIN, and I meant to write it on this morning, but I completely forgot! Hopefully she'll let me add it tomorrow, or hopefully it won't matter too much.

Aaaand, course registration was awesome! 8D

Nah, I'm kinda done with languages for now. xD Maybe some time later in life.

The exam went well, I think. I'm pretty sure I got an A, but not a high one. xP The last written and the one on the white blood cells I think may have been my more iffy answers. OH. What did you think about that question about the tonicity of blood? That last picture I wasn't sure if the blood cells were in a hypo or isotonic solution. ;/ It kinda looked like both. In the end I said isotonic, though.

And, yeah, I made it on time. Was there around 12:30, although I wish I came earlier. xD My teacher was giving a review when I came in. Although, she was surprised that most of the written were on cell biology and not human.

I think they need your SIN number to actually be able to give you the money. o.o; At least, I think I read that somewhere.

Was it? 8D So, no problems? Got all you wanted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games