Welcome to Gaia! ::

What floor is this! Why do somemany people like Twighlight. It's not even a good movie. Edward is gay anyways. It's boring and some people hopefully have the same hate for it to.
Checkered Emo
What floor is this! Why do somemany people like Twighlight. It's not even a good movie. Edward is gay anyways. It's boring and some people hopefully have the same hate for it to.

READ B4 U POST. WRONG ******** FORUM
Official_Staff_Team2010
Checkered Emo

This is not meant to be a vote forum u fool. emo
Checkered Emo
Official_Staff_Team2010
Checkered Emo

This is not about graduation, so therefore wrong forum. But its going 2 be removed because I reported it. Stupid a** mother ********
NONE OF YO BUISNESS
Checkered Emo
Official_Staff_Team2010
Checkered Emo

This is not about graduation, so therefore wrong forum. But its going 2 be removed because I reported it. Stupid a** mother ********
Ohh your so mature. I don't Appritiate foul language in my forum expecilly a password phising freak. emo
Checkered Emo
NONE OF YO BUISNESS
Checkered Emo
Official_Staff_Team2010
Checkered Emo

Ohh your so mature. I don't Appritiate foul language in my forum expecilly a password phising freak. emo

Mature for not learning how 2 read. Read before you post. STUPID a**.
SUCK MY DI CK
~sigh~ I didn't see and you probly don't even have one. emo
******** off noob, you're about two years late.
i think ur just crazy if u dont like twilight
wolfgirl4399
i think ur just crazy if u dont like twilight

With all do respect...
Twilight sucks, Twilight sucks, and it's gay.
XD

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
hold up, swoleup. I can agree w/ tha gay edward but dont dog on the rest of the cast. Now the movie was based of off tha BOOK!!! READ IT IDIOT before u dog on tha movie again. HAVE... A... NICE... DAY!!!!
this is not the right forum
An aunt of mine has watched the Twilight movie and she thought it was awesome.

She's also a ******** dumbass (and I do say it seriously) :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces