Welcome to Gaia! ::

School, is ok. I like my friends, and school just seems to be a place where your not BORED ALL FREAKIN summer long.
thats my sis (unfortunatly)
MetalRabbit
Isolated Puddle Of Blood
Your behaving like a klepto-whatever-it's called.>~>

klepto-maniac? That's stealing uncontrollably. that not quite right... razz

lol
Sure, you can quit school. Get a box to live in and a couple of bucks to get by. Good luck finding a job! xp
Ooh, and even better; go drink and drug yourself to death, that way you don't have to deal with the real world.
What a life.
Ignorant people can't learn.
the fact is that school has its down side like life but its a place where you learn to better yourself in possible financial ways. if the world followed the instructions given by the first guy who commented on this thing then the world would be dead fast. there would be no doctors to fix your wounds, there would be a huge language barrier, if everybody only shoplifted then they would die of starvation after there was a shortage of stuff to steal, etc. school teaches you the basics and if we start a rebellion then it would have to be bigger than the police and military and would only lead to chaos. i, in fact , am very good with my grades and plan not to starve or live in my parents' basement any time soon^^
MimE2010
YES!!! LETS DESTROY OUR SCHOOL! WHY ARE WE AFRAID OF OUR TEACHERS!!! THEY R HUMANS LIKE US!!! TOGETHER WE CAN CONQUER SCHOOOL!!! AND DO EVERYHING THAT IS FUN TO OUR SCHOOOL!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

r u stupid o u r or u r just plain dumb
22kiki
Sure, you can quit school. Get a box to live in and a couple of bucks to get by. Good luck finding a job! xp
Ooh, and even better; go drink and drug yourself to death, that way you don't have to deal with the real world.
What a life.

lol its true

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ill never do drugs or drink u r so sttupid
the fact that u think that drugs, violence, alcohol, stealing, and stupidity are the solutions to a sucky school day is quite sad
Okay, so I was homeschooled up to 8th grade. [[CULTURE SHOCK.]] I hate school mainly 'cause I can't even focus on my work in a damn classroom, not that I mind foolin' around but it's kinda pointless. I'd rather just homeschool, but my mom is "worn out", *sigh*
boredness x 163
No school means being dumb :/
Many are dumb even with a standard education.
Mistress Kokoa Lolicon
ITT, underage punks that don't realize without education they won't achieve anything.
ITT people managing to get trolled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces