Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

Hey everyone! I just graduated from college, and I, personally, don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm sure there are others in my boat, and also others who have just graduated high school and were where I was four years ago, and I was thinking of starting an official thread on this forum where we could collect advice, link websites for jobs, and just come together and support one another, because this is a hectic time for all of us.

I want to do this, but I don't know the first place to start...is anyone else interested? PM me and we could brainstorm ideas...thanks!
I completely agree! We should create a guild for this. We can post websites for anyone that needs a job. Or if anyone is having their own business, they can hire people from here...I have so many ideas for this that I can't compile at the moment! lol...

Blessed Genius

williamwatson
I completely agree! We should create a guild for this. We can post websites for anyone that needs a job. Or if anyone is having their own business, they can hire people from here...I have so many ideas for this that I can't compile at the moment! lol...

That's a great idea! I checked, there doesn't seem to be any guilds dedicated to graduation and job hunting, so I think it's a perfect thing to do!

Is there anyone else out there that would be interested in doing this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff