Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly high school isn't like how it's portrayed in the movies. Sure there are idiots and assholes, but I haven't come across any "queen bees" like I thought I would. You'll find a group of friends and things will be relatively fine. It's way better than middle school.

Spiritual Warrior

15,200 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Miss Malchik
Degrassi is bull, if you want to know what high school is really like, watch Skins ^_^

why dont u just go to highschool?
i just graduated today and we sat out side in the heat now i'm going to high school
i cant wait to see all my friends there and meet new people heart 4laugh
~im going off to high skool to n im so scared tht ima get lost lolz n i already have a hard time sticking up for myself so its guna even b harder~ surprised yikz

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
you guys are either helpful.. totally bluffers.. or just whacky haha.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Well everyone kind of figures it out hun. I think the biggest thing is just be a good person. Don't cause unnecessary drama, don't be mean to people for no reason, be nice and friendly and genuine to all and things will work out with you. Not everyone will like you but that's okay. If your you and you remain kind to all you will find friends who like you for you. Stay loyal and stand up for whats right. Never be someone your not to fit in with friends. If you don't like where a group of people are heading in life, get your self out. My biggest thing is be true to you and be kind to everyone else and some way you'll get through it smile .

I will say my biggest regret was not trying hard enough. I didn't learn how to study until I was a senior in high school. Take your grades seriously all four years. You don't have to get A's just do your best the entire time. That way when you make your final walk in the cap and gown. You know you earned exactly what you deserved and nothing less smile

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
kemppaininthebutt

Well everyone kind of figures it out hun. I think the biggest thing is just be a good person. Don't cause unnecessary drama, don't be mean to people for no reason, be nice and friendly and genuine to all and things will work out with you. Not everyone will like you but that's okay. If your you and you remain kind to all you will find friends who like you for you. Stay loyal and stand up for whats right. Never be someone your not to fit in with friends. If you don't like where a group of people are heading in life, get your self out. My biggest thing is be true to you and be kind to everyone else and some way you'll get through it smile .

I will say my biggest regret was not trying hard enough. I didn't learn how to study until I was a senior in high school. Take your grades seriously all four years. You don't have to get A's just do your best the entire time. That way when you make your final walk in the cap and gown. You know you earned exactly what you deserved and nothing less smile

i admired your words (':

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Xxr a i n b ow k i s s xX
kemppaininthebutt

i admired your words (':

Oh thank you smile Just trying to help you through my own mistakes and lessons. No reason we both have to touch the fire to see if its hot. smile
DragonSlayerMasterNinja64
I didnt like high school because stupid f** fuc k ers like u had to be there all of you stupid freaks think ur better than everybody cuz u have sex with your stepdad and then brag to your friends your no longer a virgin and the fact that u play gaia online just shows that u all probably failed at least 3 times in high school and if u went to college then as soon as u were finished you probably moved back in with ur white trash parents so all of you are pawns in the game of F U C K YOU AND SUCK MY BALLLLZZZZ! FAGGITS!

Shows just how much you know, you spelled that wrong, its "Faggots" not "Faggits".

Haha. BTW, who the hell has sex with their step dad? e.o
Ew.

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
as i said some of you are just whacky haha. calm down DragonSlayerMasterNinja64 you swear like YOU are the Shiet. (yes its meant to be spelt with an 'e')
i dont know sooo...cant imput on anthing i think you guys got it!!!!! rolleyes

Aged Gaian

who gives a s**t if anyone likes you?
once you're out you lose touch with half the people no matter how hard you try.
Lol. xD
Who cares about trying to be friends with cool upperclassmen, for one, it's a waste of your time. You'll get so caught up in their bull you won't even know who you really are anymore, and you'll be missing out on all the great things you could be doing, and all the great friends you could have. Besides, all those "cool" guys will most likely grow up fat and lonely because everybody else has lives to live rather than giving attention to them anymore (so I suggest not being like that).

And don't worry about the upperclassmen who have a problem with newbies, they were Freshmen once, and they were all stupid enough to think Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors were so cool and tough. Now they get the chance to make the next round of Freshmen year miserable. But as long as you stay positive and forget about those losers, you'll be good.

Don't get caught up in drama; you'll get haters.

Most of all, as everyone said, be yourself and you'll get amazing friends, over time you'll get comfortable with it, but don't be shy; the more outgoing you are, the more noticed you'll be. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff