Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your most embarrassing high school moment????

My most embarrassing high school moment was when i was a score keeper for a game that we were play in my history class and i was sitting on a wooden stool when my pants ripped on my thigh in a place that was really close to my crotch redface ...a few boys noticed what happened and tried to point it out to me but i just shrugged my shoulders and said yeah i know and when the bell ring i ran to my next class and taped up the whole with scotch tape before anyone else came into the room.... its a good thing i decided to wear underwear that day xp
When I was in high school, I had just came from the bathroom and you know everything is pretty routine. Use the toilet, wipe, flush, zip pants, wash hands and leave. But I forgot one thing...ZIPPING MY FLY!
It was a cold day & I had no jacket so I felt a breeze on my leg. I didn't notice until after lunch that my zipper was down. redface
I hope no one notice, then again I wish my friends did to tell me. *growl*
nightstar12
When I was in high school, I had just came from the bathroom and you know everything is pretty routine. Use the toilet, wipe, flush, zip pants, wash hands and leave. But I forgot one thing...ZIPPING MY FLY!
It was a cold day & I had no jacket so I felt a breeze on my leg. I didn't notice until after lunch that my zipper was down. redface

man your pants must have been really low in order to feel a breeze on you leg XD

Phantom

I'm not even in high school yet and I have a reputation. ;~;
That means I'm expected to be a card geek...
when i was in eight grade i wrote a list, of doable boys is the high school, and my ex boyfriend who went there at the time, showed it to his friends, and they took it.
and when i went to school, they called it the ******** list, and i had all these guys trying to ******** me. it was horrible. i was pissed, and embaressed, because the guys on the list would be like, "so im doable?"
for now thats embarssing, ive got 3 more years ; A ;
ElegantBlood4
nightstar12

man your pants must have been really low in order to feel a breeze on you leg XD

not really, it just felt like something wasn't right.
now I constantly check my zipper before I walk out the stall.
i sat on an anthill when we were outside during english >///<;;
and i picked up my sweater covered in ants and said "s**t" outloud to the class, also finding ants all over my butt ._.;
ElegantBlood4

What is your most embarrassing high school moment????

My most embarrassing high school moment was when i was a score keeper for a game that we were play in my history class and i was sitting on a wooden stool when my pants ripped on my thigh in a place that was really close to my crotch redface ...a few boys noticed what happened and tried to point it out to me but i just shrugged my shoulders and said yeah i know and when the bell ring i ran to my next class and taped up the whole with scotch tape before anyone else came into the room.... its a good thing i decided to wear underwear that day xp
Oh lord, OP...

Although I flashed my a** crack during 2 performances of a one-act play. So I win.
I don't remember much of what I did in high school so I couldn't really say :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces