Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you going to miss any of your friends?

Yes T_T 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 34 ]
No ^_^ 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Maybe :/ 0.2 20.0% [ 11 ]
Let me tell you why... 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 3 >

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
im goina miss my friends so much we have 2 go our seperate ways until we meet again.... crying and the only people tht could cure my bipolar issue waas them.... i dont no wat 2 do now emo

Wealthy Gaian

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm going to miss all my friends. All of us would be going to different high skoolz. T^T

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
itzme3x
I'm going to miss all my friends. All of us would be going to different high skoolz. T^T

awwsssss im so srry 2 here tht *hugs*

Wealthy Gaian

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
crystal lies
itzme3x

awwsssss im so srry 2 here tht *hugs*

lolz. u dnt needa b sorry cuz itz just life. but thxs! *hugz back tightly*
im gonna miss soooo much of my friends
I'm going to miss my friends that moved away

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
x0X_music_lover_X0x
im gonna miss soooo much of my friends

i no how u feel wink *hugs* wink

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
11alexia11
I'm going to miss my friends that moved away

awwwww emo tht reminds me of one of my closet friend tht i wont see ever again probably *hugs* heart

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I'm not really going to miss my friends. I was always an independent person. I dont really like to be alone but I have had my fair share of fake friends. I'm going to miss my friends a little.

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Beth Phoenix23
I'm not really going to miss my friends. I was always an independent person. I dont really like to be alone but I have had my fair share of fake friends. I'm going to miss my friends a little.

OH OK i understand how that feels. fake friends ruin it for all the real friends out there! *hugs* whee

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
crystal lies
Beth Phoenix23

OH OK i understand how that feels. fake friends ruin it for all the real friends out there! *hugs* whee

**hugs back** I can at least know how to spot the real people from the fake. Friends can be the best and worst thing that can happen.

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Beth Phoenix23
crystal lies
Beth Phoenix23

**hugs back** I can at least know how to spot the real people from the fake. Friends can be the best and worst thing that can happen.

yea i agree ^_^! i have my friends to thank for most of my happiness actually sweatdrop
Yeah i'm going to miss my friends but i'm going to be the half way point for most of them so i will still be able to see them.

Interesting Gaian

7,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yes.

Two of my best friends are going to different universities (one even leaving the city). Even with the ones going to the same university, it's not going to be the same...
yes i am alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces