Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you going to miss any of your friends?

Yes T_T 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 34 ]
No ^_^ 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Maybe :/ 0.2 20.0% [ 11 ]
Let me tell you why... 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 >

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Just graduated college, which means I'm going to have to leave my best friend behind and go get a job. We've been best friends since high school. Some people just stay with you, no matter how bad things get...

7,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Flatterer 200

8,275 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
there's always making new friends, keeping in touch with old friends via facebook, skype, random visits over the summer, etc., or just keep your head up! your life isn't over ^_^ they probably feel the same way you do about going separate ways, just let them know that you still care about them and wish to remain close friends smile

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
maybe i mite idk
I don't really have friends; social anxiety. Well, a junior-turning-senior at HS who I already miss, but my other two moved away a while ago and we don't really get to hang out, so...not much to miss.

But that's part of why college sounds so exciting! With the majority of freshmen never having met, it's a new crowd with no 10-year-long impression as a "shy girl" to be stuck with, and everyone wants to make new friends and have people to hang out with. ^^

4,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
WOW you guys are awesome and i wish the best luck to keep in touch with your best friends! knowing how cool you guys are, there will be many more friends to come hehehe biggrin . and as for my friends you guys have inspired me 2 keep in touch wit them thnx a bunch!!!!!! 4laugh heart whee blaugh xd

Aged Gaian

not exactly a "cure" if it comes back now is it?

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm pretty sure you'll see them again around town. Plus, reunion will soon be around the corner!

Dapper Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Don't know if miss is the exact word.
When i graduat.. im going to miss my friends soo mucch (LL)
but again... i know me and my friends will still be friends no matter what..
i remeber wwhen i graduadted from frade 8... that was funny.
because ..
me and a couple of my friends thought we could never be friends again but it turns out me and them are still friends smile
i hate bein off sad

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Im graduating TOMORROW.. and its so sad how we all r going to different high schools.. crying

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Beth Phoenix23
I'm not really going to miss my friends. I was always an independent person. I dont really like to be alone but I have had my fair share of fake friends. I'm going to miss my friends a little.

I agree with this 100%.
I got signed off and finished college officially today, and am starting a full time job next week.
Because of college and getting into a relationship I've had to become a lot more independent (:

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
BalletSHOESandSundaes
Beth Phoenix23
I'm not really going to miss my friends. I was always an independent person. I dont really like to be alone but I have had my fair share of fake friends. I'm going to miss my friends a little.

I agree with this 100%.
I got signed off and finished college officially today, and am starting a full time job next week.
Because of college and getting into a relationship I've had to become a lot more independent (:

**hugs***
Congrats on all of the accomplishments. It's good to have friends, but I have to sort out the good from the bad. Sadly, there's very few friends that I actually talk to.
crystal lies
im goina miss my friends so much we have 2 go our seperate ways until we meet again.... crying and the only people tht could cure my bipolar issue waas them.... i dont no wat 2 do now emo
i knwo i mean ur friends are ur close buddys u dont want 2 leave them cause who knows they might forget u i said might ok but just get there number and email and call and email them ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff