Welcome to Gaia! ::

leaving middle school has been bittersweet so far...anyone have any advice for a freshman?

Liberal Fatcat

This thread pretty much covers the basics on how to survive 4 years of high school. 3nodding Good luck to you!
This Isnt Sparta
This thread pretty much covers the basics on how to survive 4 years of high school. 3nodding Good luck to you!

Your comment makes me feel proud of myself. i don't know why >3<
Haha- welcome to the fire. xd

Don't ******** seniors. Or ******** at all. Also, make 2 lower classman friends for every 1 upper classman. I made the mistake of hanging out with seniors throughout high school and it got lonely at the top.

Questionable Shopper

I'm a free...
Good luck! Freshmen year is pretty tough, but it's a good learning experience.
My only advice: Don't try to "grow up" faster than you should. :]

b***h.
Good advice, know your place. I am leaving freshman, and my year is lucky enough not have gotten hazed, but next year we are hazing because they are total immature scumbags!!!!
Zwiebelsaft!
Haha- welcome to the fire. xd

Don't ******** seniors. Or ******** at all. Also, make 2 lower classman friends for every 1 upper classman. I made the mistake of hanging out with seniors throughout high school and it got lonely at the top.

no worries, i got the lower class friends covered. im practically friends with all of them! but thx anyway blaugh
Watch out for freshman friday.
And paddles hurt.
Upperclassmen love it when you show confidence. You can do this by acting a little older than you really are, & don't be afraid to poke fun at them.
High school is shitty enough already, don't make things harder on yourself by doing s**t like ditching.

Feral Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
ya hyde for the first year or become part of the freshman hunt

Feral Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
also if u can try to make friends with the 11th grade bully cuz then no1 other than 12 graders will mess with u but u dont want to make friends with the 12th grade bully cuz theyll leave in a year
Middle School Grad was a normal day to me. I was tired, didn't want to go to school, and tried to avoid the talkative girls.

First impressions are important. Stay a little on the quiet side for the first week or two, see whats cool and whats annoying, then just try to fit in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff