Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I just graduated in May..Hell yeah Im nervous where my life is gonna take me ..But a little advice ..Listen to the Song Sunscreen if you havent heard it before It should Give you some major insight..I promise..If it doesnt..you havent graduated mentally ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQlJ3vOp6nI Wear Sunscreen..

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I heard that before. That was the audio for one of the anime music videos in the anime music video competition at Ohayocon this year. Kind of cheesy, but nice.

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
how does it fit in with anime ? just curious : )

Interesting Girl

This is a great video, someone linked it to me before and I was amazed. I thought it was going to be cheesy but it wasn't.

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
`I c e y
This is a great video, someone linked it to me before and I was amazed. I thought it was going to be cheesy but it wasn't.

yup yup pretty good and omg i rofl laughing when i saw your signature LMAO
i saw it also it was great
I'm hardly nervous. I'm suuuppperrr excited and psyched! I can't wait for college!
Computer engineering, San Juan city and suuuper cute blonde guys here I come! Wooooooooo! <3
lol

Fashionable Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
onesweetfantasy
I'm hardly nervous. I'm suuuppperrr excited and psyched! I can't wait for college!
Computer engineering, San Juan city and suuuper cute blonde guys here I come! Wooooooooo! <3
lol

I wish you the best of luck biggrin DDD Congrats on graduating!!!!!!!!
Miss Rae Koizumi
onesweetfantasy
lol

I wish you the best of luck biggrin DDD Congrats on graduating!!!!!!!!

Haha, thank youu! Congrats and best of luck to you too!!! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces