Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Am I seriously going to HIGH SCHOOL in the fall. This fall? gonk I dun wanna grow up! Help me!

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
lol. haha. old person 8P

5,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Hustmay
lol. haha. old person 8P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Capitalist

You're complaining about High School?

Just wait until you're in College. See how old you feel then. neutral

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
scream_for_you
Am I seriously going to HIGH SCHOOL in the fall. This fall? gonk I dun wanna grow up! Help me!

bump 1

charlz's Husband

Lonely Loiterer

11,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
WELL Freshman year is one of the easiest when it comes to grades and probably most fun.
Since you ain't worrying about college yet
Happy Emo

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
aww emo lets go on a quest to find peter pan and then go to neverland and RULE1 twisted

5,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
scream_for_you

I feel your pain. I've learned to accept it as an inevitability. I've been expanding my vast vocabulary. I feel confident about my distant future. The difficult part is the experience: making friends and maintaining excellent grades is quite the challenge.

5,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
katisninja
aww emo lets go on a quest to find peter pan and then go to neverland and RULE1 twisted

WE SHALL! I like that idea

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
we could become like the princess over there and be like young forever and laugh at all the people who HAVE to grow up 4laugh

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Happy Emo

I totally agree, almost all my friends are done college or will be done soon and I am still trying to get my associates in 2 majors.

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
ACMaster24
scream_for_you

I feel your pain. I've learned to accept it as an inevitability. I've been expanding my vast vocabulary. I feel confident about my distant future. The difficult part is the experience: making friends and maintaining excellent grades is quite the challenge.
o.o
i felt the same way until i got to my high school and it was ALOT better then middle school
the teacher treat u alot better and u learn to drive and i still feel the same as i was in middle just in a differ school i still do stupid stuff!

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
i have a classmate whose last name is Young so he literally is "forever Young." but i feel your pain. high school is definately a stepping stone in growing up to become a mature adult. although you will miss your middle school friends, you still have reunions and you will have new friends at your new school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff