Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

What are you going to study?

I'm off to FIDM in San Fran to study product marketing development.

Pretty excited??

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Shapeshifter

9,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

Well, I was going for an English degree. Now I'm considering something in web design. Maybe. I think. =.=;;

When I first got into university, I was excited and optimistic and eager. Two years and two changes to my choice of major later, I'm confused and annoyed and wishing my local vo-tech had online courses so I could pay a couple hundred dollars, spend five months on a web design degree, and be done with it. xD (But part of this is the fact I transferred universities only to find the one I transferred to loves to employ the most incompetent people they can find. <3 -.-)

Good luck with your product marketing development. University can be fun and exciting. :3 Just remember to do your homework. >.>;; If you don't you may will regret it later.
the lovely legs
idk gonk
I'm currently attending Virginia Tech - majoring in Computer Engineering and minoring in Computer Science/IT. It was an adventure...lol. I graduate in December.

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'm studying linguistics, but my university sucks and I wish I could transfer to somewhere else. crying
I'm a Philosophy major at CSU Chico. It's entertaining and I'm aware that my major is basically a sign that I'm unemployable. Hence, why I've been setting my sights on Law School.
Pastry Arts!

Which is just a fancy way of saying, "i'm going to spend the next year baking s**t and being graded on it."

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I'm planning on double majoring in Creative Writing and Biochemistry.

Say no to the easy way!

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Karenaitenchi
I'm studying linguistics, but my university sucks and I wish I could transfer to somewhere else. crying

Thats what im majoring in for my junior year transfer this fall to csulb!!
um..............
i did biology in college but now i'm in graduate school for human osteology

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i'm majoring in history, specifically eastern europe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff