Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Middle school sucks. It has a horrible combination of catty girls, classes getting harder and puberty. Puberty sucked the most.

Good luck.
apple8cat
Underage much?

This.

Anyway, middle school sucked for me except for 7th grade and marching/jazz band.
Try to find your niche and stick with your friends and you'll be alright.

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
oh dont worry its really fun actually trust me i was terrafied the first couple days but along with my friends we got over it you get used to trust me.............( i was first going into middle school last year now im going into 8th next year so i know how you feel biggrin

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
hun im just graduating and im UUPERSCARED for highschool but middle schools not as scary as people make it look. its REALLY hard to get lost with room numbers and all...yeah. thank god you dont have to walk in lines anymore. imma tell you now. LOCKS SUCK but they help. lots. and go to the bathroom BEFORE school so you dont have to take time out of your wayyyyyy too short passing time to pee. plus those bathrooms...are nasty xDDD
its a HELL of alot better than elementary!

basically middle school sucked. puberty....is...ew. and people are probably at the meanest point in their life lol xDDD
DONT EAT THE SCHOOL FOOD unless your going to a private school.

s**t is easy though xD

Romantic Autobiographer

Kimmyko99
I am goin 2 middle school plzzzzz help me crying

LOL That is so cute.

I might actually be teaching middle schoolers. That's scary.
omg ima start middle school dis yr too! hella nervous but i got my friends and dey got my bak if anythin goes rong xDDD

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Middle School was hell for me. Three years of French Immersion. gonk And I was borderline-unilingual.

Even GYM was in French!

....wait. You're going into MIDDLE school? neutral How old ARE you?!
Saturno Alpha
Kimmyko99

LOL That is so cute.

Old People of Gaia Unite!!!
Serodyn
middle school = 2easy

and when you're in highschool,
you'll look back and say,
"middle school was a waste of time."

And when you get to college you'll look back and say "high school was a waste of time"
and when you get halfway through college, you'll look around and say "this is a waste of time. Too bad I need this piece of paper to say I'm smart so I can get any kind of legitimate job in the world. stressed "

IRL Gekko

8,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh gosh! Good luck! I might be a history teacher, but i'm only teaching high school juniors and seniors. Even sophomores would be to much for me!
Saturno Alpha
Kimmyko99

LOL That is so cute.

IRL Gekko

8,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Believe me honey, it'll only be bad if you make it bad. Middle school is the time where everyone thinks it's just like on TV with all the drama, and super mean teachers. But believe me when I say that you will only have drama if you let it get to your head. If people try to suck you in, tell them to take their drama some where else. With teachers, they're only mean if your mean to them. Their job is hard, so remember to show them respect for what they do. It's difficult to handle alot of kids on so small a paycheck. The work isn't to bad, just pay attention, do your work, and study when you need to.
~~Good luck, and have a wonderful middle school experience! Wish i could be you, I'll be a junior in high school! biggrin
heart heart heart
It's not that bad! It's easy!! You'll get through it!! ^^
Hey i am going to middle school to i here ya sister *high five* but i am also soooooo scared i might not go to the middle school all my friends are soooooo i am soooooo freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimmyko99

ya i just finished my first year of middle school. and on the first day im not gonna lie i was freaking out. but by the end of the week everyone was calm you are back with friends from the year befor and have made new ones and befor you know it your upset because the year went by too quickly

Romantic Millionaire

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Once i got to know my classes it was sooo much like elementary. Basically the same drama...just different situations, lockers, and classes. smile I hope you make really great friends like i did!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff