Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am goin 2 middle school plzzzzz help me crying
Don't cry. Approach it with confidence. Bravery is key. Good luck!!

Adorable Noob

It ain't that bad, honestly.

BUT THANK GOD I'M FINALLY GETTING OUT OF IT. 8D
middle school = 2easy

and when you're in highschool,
you'll look back and say,
"middle school was a waste of time."

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Yeah, it really isn't that bad at all. As you get older, school gets better because you have more freedoms and more responsibility. Just take it one day at a time and it'll all be good. Then when you get to high school, you see how much better that is, then college, etc.
Don't be scared,middle school is easy biggrin
lol i juhs got out of 8th grade xd dont be scared middle school is the most easiest thing ever trust me xd all u needa do is be on time and turn in all homework on time xd and study a lot for tests
When I got into middle school I thought it would be easy and yes it was pretty much I'm in 8th so I'll be going to highschool, but middle school isnt bad
I can't give you much advice, since my middle school studys at high school level. But, always do well. And don't fall into peer pressure.
I'm graduating from Middle school in 1 week. Good luck. Those 3 years go by fast for me. I'm really excited to go to high school this fall. Middle school is easy ahah.
Kimmyko99
I am goin 2 middle school plzzzzz help me crying

It is not bad at all actually it is really fun I loved it it is like high school but still safe and innocent.
Middle school isn't bad at all, trust me! I mean, when you get to high school you're like, "Ahh man, middle school sucked, this is so much better." but that's because... it is better. But middle school isn't hard, and it's not scary. I went into middle school without any friends and came out with a really great group of friends. You meet some of your best friends in middle school.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Underage much?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items