Haha, thank goodness! Senior year is finally here! =3

I know what you mean lol

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PurpleMoonCharm
I am! However I've already taken 2, grade 12 classes this year. So pretty much I only need 4 more to apply to university.. It's a whole lot less stressful knowing I need less classes than a lot of people.

lucky. I dont have to take many more classes either

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PurpleMoonCharm
I am! However I've already taken 2, grade 12 classes this year. So pretty much I only need 4 more to apply to university.. It's a whole lot less stressful knowing I need less classes than a lot of people.

Lucky! A couple of my friends already did that by taking more than 1 math or science throughout the year. So they get to leave early, or take on more electives. razz

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Emy-Lou-chan
PurpleMoonCharm

Lucky! A couple of my friends already did that by taking more than 1 math or science throughout the year. So they get to leave early, or take on more electives. razz

Yeupp! I have to take the mandatory English credit, but that's the only one really. I have 7 other classes I really don't need.

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Emy-Lou-chan
PurpleMoonCharm

Yeah I have a few friends too that did that. So their leaving in the winter. lucky them!
SENIOR!!!! C/O 2011
Nigg Cakes
J.P. Chartreuse
I'm going to be a senior . . . in college. gonk

holy s**t that's awesome!
not really. D: lots of work, lots of worries about what comes next.

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
ItsSkorchYo
SENIOR!!!! C/O 2011

WOOT!

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
J.P. Chartreuse
Nigg Cakes
J.P. Chartreuse
I'm going to be a senior . . . in college. gonk

holy s**t that's awesome!
not really. D: lots of work, lots of worries about what comes next.

i'm sure you'll do just fine :]
I'm going to be a SENIOR!! Class of 2011 biggrin

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Fox_girl_159
I'm going to be a SENIOR!! Class of 2011 biggrin

whee

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Since I just graduated, I'll share my thoughts to help the new senior class. :]

~The first semester, honestly, will probably suck balls for you. You'll have to deal with college applications, on top of difficult classes, extracurriculars, and maybe even a job. A lot of my friends were feeling extra stressed about if their cumulative grades were good enough for their desired schools. Just try to find something fun to do to get your mind off it. Stress isn't something anyone wants, so if you can manage your time, you'll have an amazing time being a senior. :]

~With only a year left before you never see most of these people again, don't be afraid to take chances with that girl/guy. There's not much time left, so do it before you regret it later! :]

~In all honesty, grades won't matter after the first semester. As long as you don't fail most of your classes, colleges will ignore grade drops in the second semester. Unless aiming for valedictorian, work hardest first semester so you can relax and enjoy the remainder of your senior year.

~Lastly, don't place TOO much meaning into anything. If prom goes bad, or if your senior experince goes awry, don't sweat. This will NOT be the best time of your life. There will be better things ahead. Just have as much fun as you can, while you can. :]

Hope y'all have a great time!

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Nigg Cakes
PoeticEmmalee
Nigg Cakes
burning_eyes
PoeticEmmalee
WOOOOT!!! C=

i'm so excited!
Me too!!

you're going to be a senior too?
Yup. =]

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Commander Penguin
Since I just graduated, I'll share my thoughts to help the new senior class. :]

~The first semester, honestly, will probably suck balls for you. You'll have to deal with college applications, on top of difficult classes, extracurriculars, and maybe even a job. A lot of my friends were feeling extra stressed about if their cumulative grades were good enough for their desired schools. Just try to find something fun to do to get your mind off it. Stress isn't something anyone wants, so if you can manage your time, you'll have an amazing time being a senior. :]

~With only a year left before you never see most of these people again, don't be afraid to take chances with that girl/guy. There's not much time left, so do it before you regret it later! :]

~In all honesty, grades won't matter after the first semester. As long as you don't fail most of your classes, colleges will ignore grade drops in the second semester. Unless aiming for valedictorian, work hardest first semester so you can relax and enjoy the remainder of your senior year.

~Lastly, don't place TOO much meaning into anything. If prom goes bad, or if your senior experince goes awry, don't sweat. This will NOT be the best time of your life. There will be better things ahead. Just have as much fun as you can, while you can. :]

Hope y'all have a great time!

thanks! i'll keep that in mind!

Adored Sweetheart

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PoeticEmmalee
Nigg Cakes
PoeticEmmalee
Nigg Cakes
burning_eyes