Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
So, I graduate tomorrow afternoon. I'm no longer a high schooler, I have to start planning my life....

and I'm terrified.

I nearly freaked out today just during practice walking with the graduation march.

I ask you, what helps you [those graduating and those who already have] to get over these jitters? What helps you not be scared? What helped you not scream and run during the graduation ceremony its self?
I have to give the graduation speech. I'm just going to masturbate or have sex the morning of graduation. I know it may sound weird, but it calms my nerves a lot. Good luck, sweetie!
Emily????!!!
I'm still in high school, I don't get out til June 7th. scream Then my graduation is June 16th. gonk

Looking forward to it though.
Muahahahaha it is you Emily. I graduate tomorrow too >_>
Oh and >_> I can't help you with the anxiety thing. I can't wait to graduate, I'm sooper dooper excited.

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
Emily????!!!
MATT?????!!!
Omnoms
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
Emily????!!!
MATT?????!!!

Harharharharharharharhar yes it is me. It's funny cause i talked to jessica today for the first time in like ever and now i run across you on gaia >_>

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
Oh and >_> I can't help you with the anxiety thing. I can't wait to graduate, I'm sooper dooper excited.
I was really excited up until this week. Now I don't wanna leave =S I'm in the process of moving out and all that so I'm freaking out about getitng old lo

EDIT:
I know right? D: Thats ******** weird. Also, damn you for being one of 15 people having their graduation party the same day as mine. D:
Omnoms
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
I was really excited up until this week. Now I don't wanna leave =S I'm in the process of moving out and all that so I'm freaking out about getitng old lol

Well... I kinda want to grow up >_> then again I have my career kinda planned out.

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
Omnoms
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
I was really excited up until this week. Now I don't wanna leave =S I'm in the process of moving out and all that so I'm freaking out about getitng old lol

Well... I kinda want to grow up >_> then again I have my career kinda planned out.
That's the biggest issue for me, I have no idea what I want to pursue. =S I need more time. Everything I enjoy out of life won't bring my money, unless I become a teacher.
Omnoms
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
I was really excited up until this week. Now I don't wanna leave =S I'm in the process of moving out and all that so I'm freaking out about getitng old lo

EDIT:
I know right? D: Thats ******** weird. Also, damn you for being one of 15 people having their graduation party the same day as mine. D:

:[ sorry. i was gonna do it this saturday but had a change of plans
Omnoms
-0-CommanderPanda-0-
Omnoms
-0-CommanderPanda-0-

That's the biggest issue for me, I have no idea what I want to pursue. =S I need more time. Everything I enjoy out of life won't bring my money, unless I become a teacher.

boom, there you go. teacher. Im gonna be a firefighter >:]

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-0-CommanderPanda-0-

boom, there you go. teacher. Im gonna be a firefighter >:]
I HATE children and teenagers is the problem D: I don't wanna be a teacher. I'm seriously considering pastry chef or Librarian. :s

Friendly Friend

Just remember the 4 years of emo daycare is over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff