Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You're an idiot
The world ending in 2012 was just some stupid thing tht National Geographic made up to gain publicity. It's not true. My mother read up on it.

and...

The Bible states things that will happen before the end of the world. Like having 1000 years peace. Has tht happened yet? well looking at the war thts STILL going on in Iraq (wasnt obama gunna do something abt tht? i guess not. Obama sucks btw) the 1000 years peace is nowhere near.

So, no.

The world ending in2012 is a LIE.
and when Dec 21st 2012 passes by and we are all still here...

I'll be laughing my a** off.

Friendly Browser

8,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
AsterMoon
1999 + 13 = 2012

The day of Lavos is approaching.

I find this a little funny. XD

What is the oil spill never stops and all the fish die? Think about that. Ocean dead and animal who eat fish dies and the animals that eat those animals dies then we die if those animals die.

Domino Affect. Lol. dramallama dramallama dramallama
I think only the good Lord knows when this world will end smile Keep your eyes to the skies for His return!

2,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
wowwww..People are soooo retarded these days..of course the world isnt gunna end! My godd people get a grip stare ..the ignorance these days...

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
t.d.slash
I think only the good Lord knows when this world will end smile Keep your eyes to the skies for His return!

Psh. God is real? Sorry this is sooo irrelevent, but, think about it. The jews had their god (The God according to everyone) during the time period there were Gods and Goddesses. You're all worshipping the wrong god and until anyone can see your all damned. I'm not saying I'm going to be saved. Everyones screwed because you (and I) worship the wrong god.
look up illuminati 2012 signifys the end
World could end IN:

One of the two most probabilities. I will add more.. later

2056: An asteroid that's traveling in the expanse of the space. Somehow, it collides with other asteroids. After, the coinciding bodies would shatter, but most of them are moving in to multiple direction. And one of the expected collision course would end in the 3rd planet of the Solar system. The asteroid is big enough to reincarnate the destruction Earth witnessed sixty-million years ago.

2027: The world is at an economic peril, people are facing a pandemic. Crops dies, animals dies. People would wage a war to save up their own race/nation, and now with using BW(Biological Weapons) or just a Atomic weapon barrage that will destroy all most all the humanity.

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I wonder what will happen Sophomores (who advanced to Juniors) on their Senior year (2012). Ka-boom!
II Ghost-of-You II
t.d.slash

Psh. God is real? Sorry this is sooo irrelevent, but, think about it. The jews had their god (The God according to everyone) during the time period there were Gods and Goddesses. You're all worshipping the wrong god and until anyone can see your all damned. I'm not saying I'm going to be saved. Everyones screwed because you (and I) worship the wrong god.

Okay, A) Arguing over religious beliefs and philosophical standpoints is not relevant to the forum topic. B) Arguing about religion (in my experience) online gets no where because both parties are convinced of their own belief (Every individual has the right to choose what he/she believes, although I do not believe all religions are correct). C) You claim that we are all damned because of a belief in the One God of the Old and New Testament and also say that you yourself believe in this supposed "false" God. Are you even presenting an alternative? D) This is my personal belief, I believe that the God I serve loves everyone and gives them free will to choose His gift of salvation, or reject it. Nobody on this earth has the right to condemn others. E) I apologize to everyone for going off on an unrelated topic smile I do not believe the world will end in 2012 unless God chooses to come back then. Believe what you choose!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff