I'm applying to Laurier, Queens, and Ottawa for Communications BA
Ottawa and Waterloo of Poli Sci
McMaster and Ottawa for General Criminology

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Wrath of Ezekiel
'Lo peoples. I'm in my second year of university at the University of Waterloo, so if there are any incoming first years that would like to ask a question, fire away. xD

EDIT: And no, I will not tell you about your Orientation week themes or the activities that take place. xD

My friend wants a PhD in Math. What is the Asian to White person ratio, he wants to know.
Juillet Clair
cinnamaldehyde
I got accepted to the University of Windsor and to the University of Western Ontario. I decided on Windsor.
Cool, what program?

Honours Biochemistry. I got into Chemistry as well, but there was just too much physics and that's one of my weak subjects.
PurpleMoonCharm
Wrath of Ezekiel
'Lo peoples. I'm in my second year of university at the University of Waterloo, so if there are any incoming first years that would like to ask a question, fire away. xD

EDIT: And no, I will not tell you about your Orientation week themes or the activities that take place. xD

My friend wants a PhD in Math. What is the Asian to White person ratio, he wants to know.

That honestly shouldn't matter, you know right? The quality of education should make up for that

Is he undergrad or grad student? The undergrad math faculty is split pretty evenly, but I'm not sure about the grad students in Math.

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hope to going to Vanier or Dawson CEGEP in Quebec, for their theatre programs. I unfortunatly have to wait till next year though. sweatdrop
In September I'll be starting my second year of early childhood education at Canadore College in North Bay. I like it a lot.
Oh sweet! Do you like the North Bay area?
University of Toronto, St.George Campus.
: 3
COOL IM GUNNA GRADUATE FROM GOERGIA UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MON MONEY MONEY MOOONAYY!!!
.........?..................................

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
YEAH!!! I GRADUATED FORM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LAST NIGHT!!! HOO HOO!
Howie The Barn Owl
YEAH!!! I GRADUATED FORM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LAST NIGHT!!! HOO HOO!
You have got a long way to go. Buckle your seatbelt!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff