Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Radioactive Stew
I just graduated from Camosun College, and I'll be starting at the University of Victoria (UVic) in September. It's a beautiful school. I haven't actually started yet, but a lot of my friends went and were very happy there.
And for any grads in BC who are wondering, Camosun is awesome! It's a small school, so it's a great transition from high school to university. You get the same eduaction at a better price. And their Associate Degrees are practically designed to be continued at UVic or other BC universities.
Cheers!

I know so many people in my grad class that are heading off to Camosun this September. ;O Most of my friends and classmates are.

I'm going to UVic though. x3 I'm just excited for the 21st so I can register for courses. xDD

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Aww, why so specific?

I'm gonna add my input anyways! : P

I'm a grad of 2009 and just finished my first year at Acadia University. 3nodding

Lonely Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tryna Lia
Radioactive Stew
I just graduated from Camosun College, and I'll be starting at the University of Victoria (UVic) in September. It's a beautiful school. I haven't actually started yet, but a lot of my friends went and were very happy there.
And for any grads in BC who are wondering, Camosun is awesome! It's a small school, so it's a great transition from high school to university. You get the same eduaction at a better price. And their Associate Degrees are practically designed to be continued at UVic or other BC universities.
Cheers!

I know so many people in my grad class that are heading off to Camosun this September. ;O Most of my friends and classmates are.

I'm going to UVic though. x3 I'm just excited for the 21st so I can register for courses. xDD

Yeah, me too! I feel like a kid in a candy store looking through their course list.
After two years of really broad survey courses, I'm looking forward to being able to focus more on what I'm interested in. And they've got some really cool ones; whole courses on Soviet Propaganda, or Vampires in Film. Woohoo!
What faculty are you going into, if you don't mind me asking?

whee
Haha sorry guys, I'll make things more general. I like meeting all the university-age Canadians. (:

Hey everyone! ^^
'Lo peoples. I'm in my second year of university at the University of Waterloo, so if there are any incoming first years that would like to ask a question, fire away. xD

EDIT: And no, I will not tell you about your Orientation week themes or the activities that take place. xD

4,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
mrgreen mrgreen college for clownz mrgreen mrgreen
I went to UBC for Food Nutrition and Health & I ended up hating it.
So im transferring to York for Kinesiology

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Radioactive Stew
Tryna Lia
Radioactive Stew
Cheers!

Yeah, me too! I feel like a kid in a candy store looking through their course list.
After two years of really broad survey courses, I'm looking forward to being able to focus more on what I'm interested in. And they've got some really cool ones; whole courses on Soviet Propaganda, or Vampires in Film. Woohoo!
What faculty are you going into, if you don't mind me asking?

whee

Science. ;D I want to major in Biology.

Whoa, they have a course on Vampires in Film? Wicked. xD I love how they can have some totally random, but awesome courses to pick from.
McMaster University - Health Science
I.E. Fed to the wolf packs. ;P
Sapphire Glimmer

WHOA YOU ARE A GENIUS!~
Juillet Clair
Sapphire Glimmer

WHOA YOU ARE A GENIUS!~

Haha, thanks, but I doubt I deserve that. =P Health sci is just weird. Besides, they took ~10 from my school this year. I think anyone with over a 95 average who applied got in. ._.

Interesting Gaian

7,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
York University for Psychology (BSc) ._.

My epic fail in advanced functions kept me from biomed... -smashes head into wall-
I can't get into collage cause my reading and righting and English and math only 4th grade lvl. i was in special education program. neutral
Sapphire Glimmer
Juillet Clair
Sapphire Glimmer

WHOA YOU ARE A GENIUS!~

Haha, thanks, but I doubt I deserve that. =P Health sci is just weird. Besides, they took ~10 from my school this year. I think anyone with over a 95 average who applied got in. ._.

Lol I had a 94 and I got rejected from Mac Health Sci. XD
But I didn't really want to go anyway, I was always set on Ivey. razz
User Image

I'm going to the University of Guelph come September. I'm in the bachelor of science program majoring in biological sciences. After two years of undergraduate study I'm going to apply to OVC (Ontario Veterinary College) to become a doctor of veterinary medicine. At least thats the plan as of now XD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces