Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tryna Lia
x-Ambiee
Also why would they make the moive when they don't know if it gonna end like that?!

Excuse to go crazy with apocalyptic graphics. 8D

Ohhh xD
Well that explains it ;D
what a lie that we will all die after or before 2012 they have been saying that for years right and look what happened we are still here uh duh im gonna be a junior so idc what they say about us dying because we will all eventually die no matter what
hah this is some funny shet..
ima graduate on 2011 so im all good lol
xDD
oardy
Your Own Personal Hell
Feel sorry for me? You feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for you because you actually believe that bull s**t. You poor simpleton.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
You know, I always joke about the end of the world at 2012 and how I'll only be out of highschool a year before the earth explodes, but I'm shocked that anyone really believes it'll happen.
Guys read!!

In 2012 Brittney spears will be in my closet, people will realize hannah montanna and miley cyrus are the same people AND I'll be sleeping b/c of the night before that
The Mustache Man
The only reason the whole conspiracy of 2012 is such a big deal is so Hollywood could make money. They myan's probably just got lazy, and didn't feel like finishing the calender.

I lol'd at the lazy part razz

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Paradox Requiem
Not quite. Our sun only has about 5 billion years left in it.

It will then expand, swallowing Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, before turning into a white dwarf.

THAT, however, brings about an unutterable fear I can barely put into words.

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
seriously. imma watch 2012 on january 1st 2013 and laugh my a** off xD

6,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The world is not gonna end at 2012... People said the world was gonna end at 2000 and that neva happened!

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
it can end when it wants to don't have to be in 2013

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
this is bull crap it will not end in 2013 that bull s***

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
'cool avi'
Little Ashuri-chan
Your Own Personal Hell
Feel sorry for me? You feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for you because you actually believe that bull s**t. You poor simpleton.

Seeing as someone else also agrees with this. I third this.
That whole "the world is about to end" bull is because some ancenit people never finished the calendar right? We got some dumbasses in the USA then.

those so called *dumbasses* are christians who believe the world would end when we least expect it, so it could be in 2013 but some people say it would in 2012,
and you guys are really being mean about it. I find that being sort of obnoxious
Learn French or Die
Paradox Requiem
Not quite. Our sun only has about 5 billion years left in it.

It will then expand, swallowing Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, before turning into a white dwarf.

THAT, however, brings about an unutterable fear I can barely put into words.

that isn't true its just a theory which isn't proved yet ....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff