Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying You guys don't get to graduate cause the world's ending. crying

And everyone else graduating on or after 2012!

I feel soo bad! You guys don't get to graduate!
Hey, I'll bet you one hundred dollars that the world won't end. That way, you can make some quick money in 2012 for me, perhaps. Sounds like a good deal to me. :3

Fashionable Risk-Taker

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
Feel sorry for me? You feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for you because you actually believe that bull s**t. You poor simpleton.
Your Own Personal Hell
Feel sorry for me? You feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for you because you actually believe that bull s**t. You poor simpleton.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Your Own Personal Hell

Seeing as someone else also agrees with this. I third this.
That whole "the world is about to end" bull is because some ancenit people never finished the calendar right? We got some dumbasses in the USA then.

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
But there's scientific proof about what will happen. The scientists confirmed it. How dare you guys not believe in the scientists!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
*headdesk* eugh, another person that actally believes this...

give me some actal proof the world will end. you know how many other times they thought the world was gonna end? like 6/6/06, when 2000 started, etc. why and how is this different?
Haha. So stupid if you believe that. i wonder what the count is on how many times people thought the world was gonna end and how many times it didn't happen....
Little Ashuri-chan
Your Own Personal Hell

Seeing as someone else also agrees with this. I third this.
That whole "the world is about to end" bull is because some ancenit people never finished the calendar right? We got some dumbasses in the USA then.

I like how you say 'some'

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
j reece
it can even end in 80 trillion years xd

Not quite. Our sun only has about 5 billion years left in it.

It will then expand, swallowing Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, before turning into a white dwarf.

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Can't believe the number of idiotic people who think the world's gonna end in 2012 after all the false alarms such as the '2000' thing and everything. I'll be one of the people who will be sitting back watching when December 21st 2012 happens and the next day, on the 22nd, I'll be laughing my a** off at all the people who thought it was going to actually happen.

I'm graduating in either 2012 or 2013 or something. I'm a sophomore this year... XD It's gonna be a living hell...

My point is... THE WORLD WON'T END!!! scream Unless the sun burns out, then we'll die... I won't go into the religious stuff because I don't do that stuff.

Dapper Dabbler

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ill be a freshie in college! In all seriousness though, just because the Mayans forgot to make their calandar continue on into infinity and the sun's supposed to have a giant solar flare doesn't mean were all gonna die. Its Y2K all over again.

Quotable Genius

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I agree with the people who say that the world WON'T end. I'm Catholic, so I believe that the world will end when God wants it to end. Or when the sun expands and eats up the entire solar system, whichever one comes first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff