Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
I'm going into year 12 (sixth form) and I've picked really academic subjects D:
I'm arty :[ I figured that academic subject would help me the best.
I think I'm going to faaaaail though :/
Anyone else do the same, or just picked subjects cause they were easy? :<

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I am going into tenth and I chose a computer class because the last one i took was easy... i think that im gonna get in trouble in that class alot because when im bored i like.. do random s**t..

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SansTeruna

I don't understand, if your tallent is art why did you push for all the accademics? was this your idea like you wanted to do it for you? If you wanted to do this for you, because you want a better accademic base, then I say go for it and do your best, talk to each of your teachers, tell them that you want to compleate the classes but that you might need help. they will think that your like the coolest studirent ever, but it is goign to be a lot of work. that is okay and good if this is somethign tha you are doing for your self............. if you are doing this for show or because you feel an obligation to do so you might feel fustrated later.... I would suggest you talk to your parents and then to your advisor.

see i did this same thing, not in high school, but in collage. I started a program becuase it seemed like it was what my parents wanted me to do. now I am goign to be in school twice as long because i am too far in to quit yet I really want to do other things...
YUP! lol but its okay
SENIORS C/O 2011 FTW
i majored in biology in college because i didn't know what else to do and i thought it would make my dad happy
but i think if i could go back i'd have done a history major instead
dont second guess ureself-if u wrk hard u can acccomplice anything...
i love graduatoin heart heart heart heart heart graduatoin and beyond

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
yuko the space time witch
SansTeruna

I don't understand, if your tallent is art why did you push for all the accademics? was this your idea like you wanted to do it for you? If you wanted to do this for you, because you want a better accademic base, then I say go for it and do your best, talk to each of your teachers, tell them that you want to compleate the classes but that you might need help. they will think that your like the coolest studirent ever, but it is goign to be a lot of work. that is okay and good if this is somethign tha you are doing for your self............. if you are doing this for show or because you feel an obligation to do so you might feel fustrated later.... I would suggest you talk to your parents and then to your advisor.

see i did this same thing, not in high school, but in collage. I started a program becuase it seemed like it was what my parents wanted me to do. now I am goign to be in school twice as long because i am too far in to quit yet I really want to do other things...

I DO find it interesting- I just don't understand half of it :/
Yeah, I guess that's just what I have to smile

8,275 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
it's not too late to change your major, at least until junior year you can be undecided.

Aged Gaian

...just curious.. if you're "arty" how on earth did you think academic classes would be the best choice for you?

KoRnAnGeL's Compadre

Magnetic Prophet

That sounds intresting.

6,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
imabadspeler
That sounds intresting.

Such enthusiasm :L
I always feel like I picked classes that will be too hard for me, but once I start them I usually find that I was underestimating myself.
SansTeruna

Yes i feel the same way
I have just finished 6th form and I know that the two subject i really wished i hadn't picked was
level 3 BTEC in travel and toursim ( i dropped out so i failed) and sociology and i no very well i failed that exam and i just passed my IT so im happy to get 1 out of 3 sweatdrop
6th form is hard, which courses did you take?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff