Welcome to Gaia! ::

@ everyone:
-undecided? it's okay. people tend to switch careers about 7 times in life. =)
-biology? that's cool=)
-Humanities and languages? that's cool, i don't know much about humanites thoguh...
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Perfect! we'll be fantabulicious with out honeys!
yea bwaha! smile hey~ what time is it at your place??

10:54 PM, how about you? Do you need to go to sleep to be fresh for your exams?
sorta yea X( i have to wake up around 7:30 tomorrow eckkk oh! 11:11! make a wish XD ... anyways im gong to head off =p talk to you later!

Goodnight!
heyy is everything okay with college and stuff? :

anyways, im still slaving under the french grammar stuff rahh... french immersion == tsk tsk
too much stress

Right now, the college situation kinda sucks. I was supposed to finish my foreign language credits this summer, but the class isn't offered right now. Now my college is telling me my admission may be overturned. I'm in stress mode MAJOR!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

sorta yea X( i have to wake up around 7:30 tomorrow eckkk oh! 11:11! make a wish XD ... anyways im gong to head off =p talk to you later!

Goodnight!

anyways, im still slaving under the french grammar stuff rahh... french immersion == tsk tsk
too much stress

Right now, the college situation kinda sucks. I was supposed to finish my foreign language credits this summer, but the class isn't offered right now. Now my college is telling me my admission may be overturned. I'm in stress mode MAJOR!
O_O oh dear, that's not good. have you talked to the advisors and all those people who are suppose to help you go far in life?
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Goodnight!

too much stress

O_O oh dear, that's not good. have you talked to the advisors and all those people who are suppose to help you go far in life?

Right now I'm waiting for a response from my high school counselor.
; | Ermm whats this about??

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
i graduated

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm sorry for this but can someone please quote me.
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Goodnight!

too much stress

Right now I'm waiting for a response from my high school counselor.
okay that's good ^_^ at least somethings getting done... right? :p
-I- Shadoe Assassin -I-
like faculty are you going to in university
JangRyang
I'm sorry for this but can someone please quote me.
rawr, there yo ugo
GuppieCHU
-I- Shadoe Assassin -I-
like faculty are you going to in university
Oh....Idk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers