GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

. . . maybe. . .
if so... is it working? smile

not really, but maybe it will later!
yea i guess so X).. maybe the dance only works ...for the next day? XD

Let's hope it does! I'm desperate for some sun!
to tan?? :p or just for it to be happier day?
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

. . . maybe. . .
if so... is it working? smile

both! I'm trapped in the house because it's to ick-ish (for me at least) to do anything!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

both! I'm trapped in the house because it's to ick-ish (for me at least) to do anything!
ohhh... =(

you could always look at pictures of sunshine and beaches or you cann practice drawing or music or something =) and then become a pro because of the rainy weather thus becoming like a completely famous and rich person biggrin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

ohhh... =(

you could always look at pictures of sunshine and beaches or you cann practice drawing or music or something =) and then become a pro because of the rainy weather thus becoming like a completely famous and rich person biggrin

OOH! Sounds like a good plan! I'm totally down for gettin rich and famous!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

ohhh... =(

whoot whoot yup =) and after you become rich and famous, you can buy an island where it is always sunny =)
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

ohhh... =(

whoot whoot yup =) and after you become rich and famous, you can buy an island where it is always sunny =)

no! No Islands for me! I already live on an island, I don't need one of my own! I'll have a treehouse in a tropical rainforest instead!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

ohhh... =(

no! No Islands for me! I already live on an island, I don't need one of my own! I'll have a treehouse in a tropical rainforest instead!
ROFL okay! a treehouse.. beside a beach riiiightttt? and surrounded by...ermm.. good looking neigbors? :p
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

ohhh... =(

ROFL okay! a treehouse.. beside a beach riiiightttt? and surrounded by...ermm.. good looking neigbors? :p

Oh, yes, of course. Miles of coastline, and being surrounded by lovely . . . scenery. . . next treehouse over!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Oh, yes, of course. Miles of coastline, and being surrounded by lovely . . . scenery. . . next treehouse over!
yes yes of course, and then you can be all friendly with them and stuff wink
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

and we'll share coconuts and watch the sunset!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

yes yes ^^ actually you should share htose asian coconut puddings between you and your.. err... sceneriess wink romantic... yea?
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

yes yes ^^ actually you should share htose asian coconut puddings between you and your.. err... sceneriess wink romantic... yea?

sounds delightful! I can't wait!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

ah ha yupp =) but... what if its sunny tomorrow?
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Then, I'll find a way to become rich and famous outside in the sun!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Then, I'll find a way to become rich and famous outside in the sun!
oh okay! famous korean star one day? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces