Welcome to Gaia! ::

just wondering what faculties grads of 2010 want to get into/got into to. =)

me===>commerce baby~~~~ (stereotypical asian answer? :p)
Well, this Asian girl is going into. . . Asian Studies!

I'm completely into preventing Culture loss, and preserving traditions.
Kim Tae-Rin

ohh that's pretty cool ^_^

im trying really hard myself to not forget who I am... I was born in Canada so sometimes it's hard for me to speak cantonese or read.. or write. i can do some of each, but not the slang nor the "chinese moral" sayings.
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

im trying really hard myself to not forget who I am... I was born in Canada so sometimes it's hard for me to speak cantonese or read.. or write. i can do some of each, but not the slang nor the "chinese moral" sayings.

I completely understand that. I was born and raised in the States. My mother taught me Korean traditions, but never taught me the language. I wish she had though.
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

I completely understand that. I was born and raised in the States. My mother taught me Korean traditions, but never taught me the language. I wish she had though.
oooh =(...
can you learn it in university(college???) because I'm planning on taking mandarin as an elective.. I'm hoping by learning that, i can get better at cantonese =)

some of my friends learn from ktv XD
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

oooh =(...
can you learn it in university(college???) because I'm planning on taking mandarin as an elective.. I'm hoping by learning that, i can get better at cantonese =)

I may pick up bits and pieces of various languages, but I'll be at a school that does programs instead of classes. My fall program is actually on Chinese literature and film. My winter program is on Japanese and American film. Then my spring program is more Japanese film and literature! So I'm offered just about everything except a Korean interest!
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

oooh =(...

I may pick up bits and pieces of various languages, but I'll be at a school that does programs instead of classes. My fall program is actually on Chinese literature and film. My winter program is on Japanese and American film. Then my spring program is more Japanese film and literature! So I'm offered just about everything except a Korean interest!

oh! so you don't have electives to take courses about Korea? but your program... that's still pretty cool ^_^ will you have the chance to do international exchange or co-op?
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

oooh =(...

oh! so you don't have electives to take courses about Korea? but your program... that's still pretty cool ^_^ will you have the chance to do international exchange or co-op?

I'll probably be able to do a study abroad in my 3rd or 4th year. I'm pretty excited about my programs though!

So what school are you headed to?
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

oooh =(...

I'll probably be able to do a study abroad in my 3rd or 4th year. I'm pretty excited about my programs though!

not quite sure yet. i think ubc or sfu... they're both reknown for different things LOL what bou you"?
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

oooh =(...

not quite sure yet. i think ubc or sfu... they're both reknown for different things LOL what bou you"?

Both of those are pretty close to where I am now. UBC comes to our College Fair every year.

I'm going to the Evergreen State College.
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

Both of those are pretty close to where I am now. UBC comes to our College Fair every year.

oh i see =)...
I'm sorry i haven't heard of it before.. but i'll look it up XD... and i've gotta sleep now =( ...i have a math provincial tomorrow... >< (sorta like a really really really big final...like an optional final final...) don't know why i took it.... @_@...so good night and wish me luck =)
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin
GuppieCHU
Kim Tae-Rin

oh i see =)...
I'm sorry i haven't heard of it before.. but i'll look it up XD... and i've gotta sleep now =( ...i have a math provincial tomorrow... >< (sorta like a really really really big final...like an optional final final...) don't know why i took it.... @_@...so good night and wish me luck =)

Good luck! You'll do fine! Have a good rest!
Class of 2KX baby!

I'm doing a concurrent HBA from Ivey (business) and a BSc in Bio.

Yeah Western! Haha

Aged Prophet

I'm going to be taking up Large Animal Veterinary Science with a masters degree in Biology soon. But right I'm working on getting my Vet-Tech certification.
Eh, Radiography. Imma tell people they've been stupid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff