Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think she'll make an astounding mother. She really connected with Becky and her sister, and seeing as her baby probably has downs, that's going to factor in. I think even though it was a shock, it's going to turn out to be a blessing in disguise (with all her experience with the subject). I think her baby girl will be in good hands.
Miss Ruckus
x0_FATIMAGIC
Miss Ruckus
I 100% believe she is going to be a fantastic mother, She will be how she is with Becky and how she was with her sister Jean....her baby will probably come out abnormal and she will most likely name it Jean, that's how the plot is turning out in my eyes 4laugh

I don't think having a child with Down's syndrome qualifies it as being "abnormal." There are vastly different spectrums to every type of mental illness. Just because Sue's daughter might have Down's syndrome doesn't mean that she won't live a happy, healthy, and capable life.
People with abnormalities don't necessarily have depressed and unhealthy lives...and it might turn out to be downs syndrome but it might be something else, when a dr finds something that isn't what is normally expected in a fetus it is automatically deemed an abnormality until the baby is born...as I was told the same thing about my son smile

Gotcha. I'm no doctor, so medical semantics in=sn't exactly my thing. I just feel like there needs to be a distingushment between "abnormalities" and "medical abnormalities." smile

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
Miss Ruckus
x0_FATIMAGIC
Miss Ruckus
I 100% believe she is going to be a fantastic mother, She will be how she is with Becky and how she was with her sister Jean....her baby will probably come out abnormal and she will most likely name it Jean, that's how the plot is turning out in my eyes 4laugh

I don't think having a child with Down's syndrome qualifies it as being "abnormal." There are vastly different spectrums to every type of mental illness. Just because Sue's daughter might have Down's syndrome doesn't mean that she won't live a happy, healthy, and capable life.
People with abnormalities don't necessarily have depressed and unhealthy lives...and it might turn out to be downs syndrome but it might be something else, when a dr finds something that isn't what is normally expected in a fetus it is automatically deemed an abnormality until the baby is born...as I was told the same thing about my son smile

Gotcha. I'm no doctor, so medical semantics in=sn't exactly my thing. I just feel like there needs to be a distingushment between "abnormalities" and "medical abnormalities." smile
this is very true I wish they did too
I think so she took good care of her sister. plus she apoligized to the glee kids. she said something like they are an inspiration or something. it was lovey dovey. i think that shows she can be good and sort of nice-like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff