Who wants less Rachel and Finn drama?

Hellz yeah! 0.5 50.0% [ 12 ]
Why, it's so good 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
IDC, I just happy Sue is back 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Peaches 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 19, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
I will be the first one to tell you that Rachel and Finn are really good together. 3nodding

Seriously though, I wish they didn't put so much of the drama in the first episode! I was hoping it would be more light hearted and fun! Instead I felt like picking up that book "He's just Not That Into You". I hope the next show is more everyone else (especially Kurt whee ) and less love triangle.

Lonely Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
I agree whole heartedly...we need less relationship drama. At least for people who we cna stand to be happy for a few episodes at least.

I WANT KURT AND MIKE TO GET TOGETHER DAMMIT!

11,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
RandomPersonNumber3
I agree whole heartedly...we need less relationship drama. At least for people who we cna stand to be happy for a few episodes at least.

I WANT KURT AND MIKE TO GET TOGETHER DAMMIT!

Mike is totally with Matt! heart

But in all seriousness, everyone seems all over the place. It's like they can't decide who to be with and people get paired up only to be with someone else the next episode. The newest episode was hard to follow. I couldn't keep track of who was with whom anymore. Everyone just changed their feelings suddenly.

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Honestly.... i have to admit... my life was feelinga little empty withoutsum glee drama... im glad it was right into it and straightforward!! and putting Jon and Lea back together made it all AMAZING AS HELL!!!!

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
(Hand eagerly raised!!)
wahmbulance
Eh I'm sort of glad. Puts a new spin on their relationship now with Finn having to see what Rachel went through for him.
I agree. I mean really? Why don't they focus on other chacters? Your payin them any way why not give them some face time? And What about the one guy who dances? WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A NAME?!?! They need to back off with the drama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff