Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite character is Blaine. I like his personality, and I think there's a lot of potential for interesting story lines with him. (I've been a little disappointed with the writers this season for passing up on some perfect opportunities for this. As much as I adore cute Klaine moments and Blaine solos, I'd trade them all for some more solid development for that character and his story. Well... maybe I wouldn't trade all the Klaine scenes...)

Second favorite is Mike. I don't really know how to describe it, but the way he delivers his lines and the expressions on his face are just... adorable. They made me fall in love with him pretty quick. Not to mention that the guy is a great dancer, and that's always fun to watch.

Third and fourth place would go to Kurt or Santana. It sort of depends on the day for which one I like better.

I love Santana the most when she's directing her barbs and sarcasm outside of the glee club (like in Michael). IMO, those moments really show the best of her, a strong and fiercely protective woman who won't back down to anyone, a woman who loves her friends and would take on the world for them.

As for Kurt, I get all the feelings whenever I look back at his journey through the past 3 seasons. Out of all the characters on glee, I think Kurt has been transformed the most and had some of the most powerful story lines. He's someone that I can't help but root for, someone I always want to succeed.

Fifth place goes to Burt for being an amazing dad.

And sixth place goes to Brad the piano player. Because how can you not love Brad?
Kurt- Helping loosen people up with anti gay/lesbian bias

Brittany - Stupidly funny like the broccali stalk she thought it was cut down from a gummi bear forrest razz

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
To many to name!
I love Santana!
The way she break u down with words amaze me XD

I love racheal even though she gets annoying lol

And kurt Bc hes the coolest gay guy ever XD

Friendly Lunatic

My favorite character is Santana.
I just love her voice, and she's really pretty! heart
Also, I loved it when she sang Smooth Criminal.
deff kurt lol he makes my day

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kurt for sure smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers