Klaine is my all time fave though
and Brittana

Dapper Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
RoseRosa
The cutest couples that are actually canon are most definitely Tike and Samcedes. I could agree with Brittana as well.

But I also have a soft spot for Kinn because really...they are so 'frigging cute. How can anyone not find 'Just the Way You Are' adorable?

But yeah, that's my opinion.

THIS^^
Kinn was so cute, I miss it~
I loved St.Berry back in the day too.
Dapper Song Bird

surprised Can I get the link~

I wish I saved the link so I could give it to you, but I don't even remember who wrote it. sad

Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dapper Song Bird
garra_eyes

Agreed.

I was reading a fic the other day where Kurt and Mike ended up rooming together in New York for their first year, and meanwhile Tina and Blaine got super close during their senior year (new co-captains of glee club, carpooling to NY to see their boyfriends, and just generally being awesome together), and it all culminated with Tike and Klaine sharing an apartment the year after that. And it was just... perfect in every way. If that could be seasons 4 and 5 of glee, I would be the happiest person in the world. (occasional cameos by Santana, Rachel, Sugar, Quinn, and Sam. And I guess Finn if we must.)

surprised Can I get the link~

So amazing! Wish this would happen!

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
5pyr0
.i say Santana & Brittany xd xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

agreed -.-

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
heart whee
Ha ha well I say Klaine they are my all time favorite!! I still ship Finchel still but since they kiss in almost every single episode now it's getting annoying since they seem to ignore the other couples who can also kiss. I mean besides the double standard Tike could kiss more same with Klaine and Brittana sigh. (Wow I went on a rant here lol)

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
5pyr0
PrincessJ5513
i think that Mercedes and Sam are really cute! heart

.yeah they were, but it was just a SUMMER FLING xd

True! But they had all those problems and had to go to Emma and didnt they get back together! And they went to Prom together!! So i guess they are kind of a couple!

MR BORUKI's Queen

Kawaii Darling

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
Will & Emma; in my personal opinion, the best TV couple EVER and I support Jaymatt
PrincessJ5513
5pyr0
PrincessJ5513

True! But they had all those problems and had to go to Emma and didnt they get back together! And they went to Prom together!! So i guess they are kind of a couple!

Actually... They're back together.
    Apparently.

Taken from the Wikia:

Quote:
    After Sam uploads a video of Mercedes onto YouTube and the two share a kiss in Saturday Night Glee-ver and attend the prom together in Prom-asaurus, confirming that the pair are back together.

Quotable Consumer

Klaine FTW!

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
oni haya
PrincessJ5513
5pyr0
PrincessJ5513

Actually... They're back together.
    Apparently.

Taken from the Wikia:

Quote:
    After Sam uploads a video of Mercedes onto YouTube and the two share a kiss in Saturday Night Glee-ver and attend the prom together in Prom-asaurus, confirming that the pair are back together.

Yeah! Thanks for making sure!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces