Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humorist

.i say Santana & Brittany xd xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quotable Poster

8,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
i agree with you

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Definitely Will and Emma... they're adorable. heart

Dapper Citizen

Kurt and Blaine.
heart
User Image

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I honestly think Klaine and Brittana. Mainly because their moments were always dramatic and cute-filled. (If that's even a word.)

Dapper Shapeshifter

Klaine and Tike.

I need more Tike in my life.
me and the off button on my remote control xp

Nerd

Klaine, most definitely. Followed closely by Brittana and Tike. c:

Dapper Smoker

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
heart klaine of course heart

Eloquent Rogue

The cutest couples that are actually canon are most definitely Tike and Samcedes. I could agree with Brittana as well.

But I also have a soft spot for Kinn because really...they are so 'frigging cute. How can anyone not find 'Just the Way You Are' adorable?

But yeah, that's my opinion.
deep_frost
Klaine and Tike.

I need more Tike in my life.

Agreed.

I was reading a fic the other day where Kurt and Mike ended up rooming together in New York for their first year, and meanwhile Tina and Blaine got super close during their senior year (new co-captains of glee club, carpooling to NY to see their boyfriends, and just generally being awesome together), and it all culminated with Tike and Klaine sharing an apartment the year after that. And it was just... perfect in every way. If that could be seasons 4 and 5 of glee, I would be the happiest person in the world. (occasional cameos by Santana, Rachel, Sugar, Quinn, and Sam. And I guess Finn if we must.)

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
i think that Mercedes and Sam are really cute! heart
Brittana. emotion_bigheart

Humorist

PrincessJ5513
i think that Mercedes and Sam are really cute! heart

.yeah they were, but it was just a SUMMER FLING xd
garra_eyes

Agreed.

I was reading a fic the other day where Kurt and Mike ended up rooming together in New York for their first year, and meanwhile Tina and Blaine got super close during their senior year (new co-captains of glee club, carpooling to NY to see their boyfriends, and just generally being awesome together), and it all culminated with Tike and Klaine sharing an apartment the year after that. And it was just... perfect in every way. If that could be seasons 4 and 5 of glee, I would be the happiest person in the world. (occasional cameos by Santana, Rachel, Sugar, Quinn, and Sam. And I guess Finn if we must.)

surprised Can I get the link~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces