Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Has anyone else noticed they've been missing since the return of Glee? I really couldn't care less that Sugar is missing (although I liked seeing someone with Artie.. cause I love Artie).. but I love Rory and I really hope they didn't just boot him off the show without some sort of goodbye at least.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Virgo Whiskers
Has anyone else noticed they've been missing since the return of Glee? I really couldn't care less that Sugar is missing (although I liked seeing someone with Artie.. cause I love Artie).. but I love Rory and I really hope they didn't just boot him off the show without some sort of goodbye at least.

No he will be in the other episodes, but hopefully Ryan Murphy (the creator of glee) Keeps Roy and Joe since everyone likes them.
I'm being deported at the end of this school year

Greedy Grabber

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He only won a 7 episode stretch from the glee project. It wouldn't be fair to hipster jesus if they violated that legal document and kept him the entire season. But ******** sugar, her speaking voice grinds my gears.

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
I have to say, I never liked either of them very much at all. I know Sugar is meant to be one of those characters you "love to hate" but honestly I just flat out did not like her. She's annoying and seems like a useless cardboard cutout addition to the cast. And Rory.....I honestly don't think the guy who plays him acts very well at all. -_____- he can sing, sure, but his acting to me is extremely stale. and that is an enormous turn off for me. So many of the things he does are also just plain annoying.

So, what I'm trying to say is that some people will not miss these characters. However, I do believe the majority of glee fans DO like them so murphy will probably bring them back sooner or later.
XPSX-DON-WO-JO
He only won a 7 episode stretch from the glee project. It wouldn't be fair to hipster jesus if they violated that legal document and kept him the entire season. But ******** sugar, her speaking voice grinds my gears.

I think the producers offered him to stay there the whole season.

Greedy Grabber

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Fictionate
XPSX-DON-WO-JO

I think the producers offered him to stay there the whole season.
I think thats just retarded.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have never liked Vanessa Lengies in anything she has done and that hasn't changed now....I am indifferent about this Rory Fellow he neither adds nor subtracts anything in my mind

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What are you talking about? They haven't been missing, they just haven't really been included as much as the other characters

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
XPSX-DON-WO-JO

His last episode of the 7 episode stretch should have been the Christmas one, or maybe the one after. But I guess he had enough fans that they agreed to keep him on longer. I also hope they keep Joe (that's his name, right?) on next season. I rather like him.

Mistaken Faerie
What are you talking about? They haven't been missing, they just haven't really been included as much as the other characters

I've looked for them in the group numbers and at the Glee meeting and haven't seen either.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Virgo Whiskers
XPSX-DON-WO-JO

His last episode of the 7 episode stretch should have been the Christmas one, or maybe the one after. But I guess he had enough fans that they agreed to keep him on longer. I also hope they keep Joe (that's his name, right?) on next season. I rather like him.

Mistaken Faerie

I've looked for them in the group numbers and at the Glee meeting and haven't seen either.

You're right they haven't been in the last two ((or at least 3x16 haven't checked 3x17)) but they were definitely in Big Brother. Why do I know this because I take screenshots of the episodes to get pictures ^^;;

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Mistaken Faerie
Virgo Whiskers
XPSX-DON-WO-JO

Mistaken Faerie

You're right they haven't been in the last two ((or at least 3x16 haven't checked 3x17)) but they were definitely in Big Brother. Why do I know this because I take screenshots of the episodes to get pictures ^^;;

Yeah, I think it's only the last two episodes that I've paid attention.

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Virgo Whiskers
Mistaken Faerie
Virgo Whiskers
XPSX-DON-WO-JO

Mistaken Faerie

Yeah, I think it's only the last two episodes that I've paid attention.

It's like me complaining about Tina, only really noticed it during The Spanish Teacher and last half of Michael

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh apparently Sugar sings in the next episode!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff