Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

I would probably be an awkward, artistic and creative girl who sits in the corner, and becomes close with only a few people. 4laugh
McLovelee
I would probably be an awkward, artistic and creative girl who sits in the corner, and becomes close with only a few people. 4laugh

My character would probably be a lot like Tina, but quiter.
You're really pretty! cat_3nodding
          I'd be a shy girl (kinda chubby too) who loves to sing and play the guitar and draw all the time and help make the outfits with Tina

kittensdaddys's Partner

Married Husband

6,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
I would probally be like Quinn when she was in her rebel stage Im just like that and I like to have everything my way or the high way Like it or leave it is my attiude.

Witty Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
i'd be like artie! A total Geek, joking and enjoying life

Dedicated Lover

Santana's attitude when she's bringing the rage, Rachel's prudishness, Mercedes' sass and slight entitlement, and a dash of nerdiness.
who knows. I could be different people

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I'd be like Sam..the goof off. lol

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would be the so kawaii person in the club.

Anxious Browser

8,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
591257puppyeyes
I would probally be like Quinn when she was in her rebel stage Im just like that and I like to have everything my way or the high way Like it or leave it is my attiude.

lolz. same here. im sooo spoiled (DX it's truuue....) &, hell yeah. i want everything to be my way and perfect. X3
I would probably be a mix of santana, rachel, and blaine<3
i think my character would be a sweetheart but a little mischievous rebel. he would be a team player but probably get in to trouble here and there for trying to make himself more noticed . not in a sense for attention but to feel appreciated by his fellow glee club members . and gay of course or bi could be different heart
I'd be the girl that you think isn't listening, but actually knows more than you think. In other words, the class gossip.
Mmhmm.
I'd take over Jacob's place once he graduated, but I'd be nicer about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff