Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you say you like Quinn's character and storyline?

Strongly dislike 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 12 ]
Dislike 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 12 ]
It's okay, I guess. 0.34821428571429 34.8% [ 39 ]
I like it. 0.25892857142857 25.9% [ 29 ]
I love it. 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3

I really dunno.
I love Quinn honestly. No matter all the stupid things she does, I always end up liking her. But the thing that drives me crazy is that the writers don't seem to know how to make Quinn mature. Like trying to bring Finn and Quinn together again in season two. Seriously? Everyone knew that wasn't going to work out. I hate how they make her so independent one episode and boyfriend-begging the next. But I guess maybe that's the charm of her, is that she's a teenager and is always changing her mind and doesn't know who she wants to be. But still. Boo. :<

2,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I love Quinn and her hope. She is positive right now that she is going to get out of the wheelchair even though there is a possibility she won't. She definitely plays an important role. Hello don't you see from her story to learn from your mistakes ex: texting and driving= getting parilized and encouraging people not to do that as well. Ex 2 unprotected sex= baby and going back to your religion and rejoining sebousy club.
She's a hypocritical, attention-whoring criminal with no responsibility, maturity, or respect for others who should have been kicked off the show a long time ago. Yale, my a**, Quinn. rolleyes

No offense to Dianna Agron...I'm sure she's a lovely person.
xKawaiiPandix
Seriously....at the beginning I strongly disliked her....but then I loved how strong she was throughout her pregnancy..I loved how she would "fall down' BUT MANAGED TO GET BACK UP...most of us cant do that...she fought for her baby...but decided her baby was in the right hands and planned out an amazing future by going to Yale...I really admire her up to this point because, despite everything bad shes been through, she found a way and came out really mature and responsible..and how she's going to focus on her future now..and leave the past in the past

Yes. She fought for her baby. By placing potentially lethal items in the baby's home and then trying to incriminate the baby's adoptive mother for it. I'm sorry, but that was the last straw for me.
It depends on the episode because sometimes I feel bad for her and sometimes I just hate her....which is a lot of the time. Her character represents a popular, pretty snob, but I think that it's good that her character is on glee because it causes drama and more interest....my opinion.

7,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Personally, I didn't like her very much, because she's made so many mistakes and every single time she's come out looking glamorous and inspirational. Pregnancy? Inspiration. Car wreck due to distracted driving? Not dead, no surgery, used her handicap to earn pity votes, ends up becoming an inspiration.

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Mistaken Faerie
I actually have mixed feelings too, sometimes I like her and sometimes I really don't.

I think at times Quinn is a little desperate but I liked what Puck said that she's messed up and deserves someone to care about that before they lay together. Now I'm not seeing Quinn and Puck as a couple again but he really does seem to understand her more than the rest of the characters. I really didn't like Quinn at the beginning of season 3 but now with Yale in her sights she might get better and the story lines might start using her in an effective manner again.

I like the way that you put it! I think that she has alot of potential, but she just doesnt use it....

Dapper Ladykiller

She has her ups and downs and her "wtf are you doing have you learned nothing?" moments.
But as a character i really like her. She's stick to her guns confident and only snobby because she does alot and works hard for where she is. It is kinda sad how things snowball so badly for her.
Shes cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces