Welcome to Gaia! ::

AIyssu's Widow

Lunatic

I Luv Glee.. Ima Gleek! 4laugh
✖ ❚❚❚❚❚ GLEE IS;

Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox in the United States. It focuses on a high school glee club called "New Directions", at the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after American Idol on May 19, 2009, and the first season began airing on September 9, 2009. On September 21, 2009, Fox officially gave the series a full-season pick-up. Glee aired its mid-season finale on December 9, 2009 and is currently on a 4-month hiatus before returning on April 13, 2010 with the remaining nine episodes of the season.

Anxious Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
anime_moon99
Glee is this awsome show about a glee club. So this Glee club in a highschool just basically sings. They do covers for some awsome songs, and they all have great voices! Plus its got most of the same problems that highschools do. They basically just sing and perform in competitions. Its the most awsome show ever! You have to watch it!User ImageUser Image

okay<3 i will definitly try C:

Anxious Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
cjbestdj
glee is the worst show in the world never watch glee because it is bad and gay eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

aww. i'm still going to at LEAST watch it :I
LOL, i LOVE glee biggrin !!!!!

Anxious Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
XBlueSteelX
I Luv Glee.. Ima Gleek! 4laugh

you're also engrish. : D

Anxious Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Turquoise Roads
✖ ❚❚❚❚❚ GLEE IS;

Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox in the United States. It focuses on a high school glee club called "New Directions", at the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after American Idol on May 19, 2009, and the first season began airing on September 9, 2009. On September 21, 2009, Fox officially gave the series a full-season pick-up. Glee aired its mid-season finale on December 9, 2009 and is currently on a 4-month hiatus before returning on April 13, 2010 with the remaining nine episodes of the season.

thank you. i appreciate the detail lol. C:

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I Love glee it soo Awsome razz

and btw i spell awsome with no e
It's somewhat good. I like the asian chick. c;

Beloved Shapeshifter

beastmc1234
glee sucks balls

...Yum! neutral