Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Regular

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I've heard of it, but I have no idea what it's about.

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Glee is this awsome show about a glee club. So this Glee club in a highschool just basically sings. They do covers for some awsome songs, and they all have great voices! Plus its got most of the same problems that highschools do. They basically just sing and perform in competitions. Its the most awsome show ever! You have to watch it!User ImageUser Image
glee is the worst show in the world never watch glee because it is bad and gay eek eek eek eek eek eek eek
...............idk

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
cjbestdj
glee is the worst show in the world never watch glee because it is bad and gay eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

no its not. stare
its ok i saw one episode and it was aight

4,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
glee sucks balls

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
beastmc1234
glee sucks balls

no it doesn't. stare
anime_moon99
Glee is this awsome show about a glee club. So this Glee club in a highschool just basically sings. They do covers for some awsome songs, and they all have great voices! Plus its got most of the same problems that highschools do. They basically just sing and perform in competitions. Its the most wsome show ever! You have to watch it!User ImageUser Image

It's spelled "awesome."

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zarow
anime_moon99
Glee is this awsome show about a glee club. So this Glee club in a highschool just basically sings. They do covers for some awsome songs, and they all have great voices! Plus its got most of the same problems that highschools do. They basically just sing and perform in competitions. Its the most awsome show ever! You have to watch it!User ImageUser Image

It's spelled "awesome."
it's a tv show that si really good

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
guys, stop quoting the page stretch. Really.
a tv show I never watched very much but people love it lol heart

O.G. Sex Symbol

anime_moon99
Glee is this awsome show about a glee club. So this Glee club in a highschool just basically sings. They do covers for some awsome songs, and they all have great voices! Plus its got most of the same problems that highschools do. They basically just sing and perform in competitions. Its the most awsome show ever! You have to watch it!

Thanks for the intel, I'll be sure to turn up Kreator on my headphones real loud in my room. My cousin will more than likely or nuts over this show... armen Schafe. rolleyes
cjbestdj
you should not listen to this guy baised on the sheer fact they don't understand proper grammer. but it's about a glee club in ohio apparently doing what glee clubs do with some comedy and drama sprinkled in^.^ try and find the pilot episode online.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff