Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw one commercial of it, ugly people were dancing and it said G ee,
and then someone made an 'L' with their hand.
Like, totally dude~ :3

3,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Megan2938

musi-san
Megan2938

Wow, thanks for the explanation. Silly newbs lol lol lol
Glee is a show that comes on Fox. Its about a group of outcast that come together in a singing group called "Glee" (where the show named came from).They go through problems within the school, as they continue to be in the club, and how they try to make it to the top.
Musicgoddess01
Glee is a show that comes on Fox. Its about a group of outcast that come together in a singing group called "Glee" (where the show named came from).They go through problems within the school, as they continue to be in the club, and how they try to make it to the top.
Well ain't that something stupid. Lol.

5,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
it's about theater kids!
it has a really stupid name
don't see why everyone likes it, its another wanna be show trying to be awesome
Musicgoddess01

While "Glee" is a show that airs on Fox, it's not all about the outcasts. It's just a show about a high school glee club (where the name comes from) called New Directions, not Glee. It's about their journey though high school and not just their problems from being in the club.
musik78
Musicgoddess01

While "Glee" is a show that airs on Fox, it's not all about the outcasts. It's just a show about a high school glee club (where the name comes from) called New Directions, not Glee. It's about their journey though high school and not just their problems from being in the club.

It sounds like freaking High School Musical. Which sucks.
So, it's not something I would watch.
Megan2938
musik78
Musicgoddess01

So, it's not something I would watch.lol i totally agree

Dapper Smoker

sounds really original
3lizBEth
Megan2938
musik78
Musicgoddess01

So, it's not something I would watch.
lol i totally agree

A smart person! You don't come by a lot of those on Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces