Welcome to Gaia! ::

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
marshmallowcreampie
peaceful 4 poppys
I want to see Reachel and Finn together and Quinn keep her baby.
I'd wish they'd sing "You Belong With Me" by: Taylor Swift.

As much as I hate Taylor Swift, that song would be appropriate for their situation, except for that Finn and Quinn already broke up so it might be a little late.

I think everyone needs to get over Finn (not that I dislike him or anything) and we need some new love interests. The "everyone wants Finn" is getting old. Leave the guy alone already, sheesh. Everyone is scheming for his attention and if I were Finn I'd be incredibly annoyed at the very least.

Fashionable Prophet

5,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
hunny899
ava jean
i want to see a Wicked reunion! well since they're bringing in Idina Menzel to the show why not have Kristin (April Rhodes) and Idina (who'll be playing Shelby Corcoran) in one episode? smile

that would be amazing!

i know! sadly Idina isn't in Kristin's episode. although Idina did get a proshot so she'll probably appear in more than the two confirmed episodes. it would be great if she appears in the Lady GaGa episode (though am not a GaGa fan)
User Image|User Image|User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( User Image ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nothing in the world can bring us down.
l o o k i n g for ( adventure ) BIG and small,
just being with our friends like you is ALL ||

I'm tired of seeing and hearing about Finn.
              There are so many episodes of him just being the good guy, it's getting boring.
              Especially since he was pretty much the good guy in the bully group…
              from the very beginning. I'm just tired of him altogether.

I kinda wanna see some Artie/Quinn friendship since they're both kinda physically 'limited' atm.
              Some friendship not focusing on romance would be refreshing.

ll we wanna do

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
piratePIERROT - -

I'm tired of seeing and hearing about Finn.
              There are so many episodes of him just being the good guy, it's getting boring.
              Especially since he was pretty much the good guy in the bully group…
              from the very beginning. I'm just tired of him altogether.

I kinda wanna see some Artie/Quinn friendship since they're both kinda physically 'limited' atm.
              Some friendship not focusing on romance would be refreshing.

ll we wanna do

I agree. I think there's too much focus on romance when that's not even going anywhere. I'd like to see some Glee kids actually become friends. Because they're all losers sometimes I forget they're not all actually friends and that some of them actually dislike each other.
They should make Puck sing more!!
Sid Chastity
I agree. I think there's too much focus on romance when that's not even going anywhere. I'd like to see some Glee kids actually become friends. Because they're all losers sometimes I forget they're not all actually friends and that some of them actually dislike each other.

I completely know how you feel,
              especially now that I've heard that they're maybe putting Santana/Puck
              in a few episodes together now too because of their irl relationship,
              I'm a bit disappointed. Plus we have Mr. Shue and Emma's impending relationship...
              augh. I just can't handle it. I don't wanna go through episodes where everything's about romance
              in between songs when there could be better subplots.
              ex. Rachel and her ability to suck at making friends,
              Kurt fully opening up about his sexuality,
              Quinn and Puck's pregnancy and what they're gonna do about it,
              how the Gleeks could be better friends,
              Artie (he's already gotten an episode though^^) idk, anything would be better. cool

ll we wanna do
more episodes i really like the show
First of all, i'd like to see some friendhips between Rachel and Kurt or Rachel and Mercedes. They seems to hate her in one episode, then in the other one they are friends again...found it pretty confusing. Plus, i'd like to see something between Rachel and Finn. True that they got the scene for all the first season but, guys..they are the main characters, it's normal. and their story is far from being conclused. anyway yes, i too want to see more friendship and less romance.
writerserenyty
EMMA. SINGING. MORE.

That's it. Moar Emma screentime, plz.
this^
marshmallowcreampie
Candy Coated Codeine
heather morris has promised me more brittana, and she better not be ******** kidding. (:

Is that a typo and you mean to say "Brittany", or are you referring to the fan pairing of Santana/Brittany known as "Britanna"?

i'm talking about the pairing. (:

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
piratePIERROT - -
Sid Chastity

I completely know how you feel,
              especially now that I've heard that they're maybe putting Santana/Puck
              in a few episodes together now too because of their irl relationship,
              I'm a bit disappointed. Plus we have Mr. Shue and Emma's impending relationship...
              augh. I just can't handle it. I don't wanna go through episodes where everything's about romance
              in between songs when there could be better subplots.
              ex. Rachel and her ability to suck at making friends,
              Kurt fully opening up about his sexuality,
              Quinn and Puck's pregnancy and what they're gonna do about it,
              how the Gleeks could be better friends,
              Artie (he's already gotten an episode though^^) idk, anything would be better. cool

ll we wanna do

But I was looking forward to some Brittana. D: Awh man. Hmph. They focus too much on relationships I don't like.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Candy Coated Codeine
marshmallowcreampie
Candy Coated Codeine
heather morris has promised me more brittana, and she better not be ******** kidding. (:

Is that a typo and you mean to say "Brittany", or are you referring to the fan pairing of Santana/Brittany known as "Britanna"?

i'm talking about the pairing. (:

It's my total OTP for this series.
marshmallowcreampie
Nerd Love Syndrome
I seriously want to hear more of Puck singing. Seriously, he sings a thousand times better than Finn. And I want to see more of the other characters like Brittany, Tina, Artie.. they need to take the attention away from Finn, Quinn, and Puck. Yeah, we get it - She's preggo, and Finn isn't the father.

Well, to be fair, when you have a storyline as big as that you can't really just toss it to the side for some small-time drama with other characters. I'm expecting we'll see more of those ignored characters now that the true paternity has been revealed. There will probably be less focus on the pregnancy, although I think we can expect some tension between Finn and Puck for a while im in love with pokemonisawsome7 and he hates me y .
wtf dude!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
So I read a review for one of the upcoming episodes, "Home", and they said Mercedes character will get some more development. heart

I wanna see more Brittany, she has the funniest lines. "Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?" rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff