Welcome to Gaia! ::

ava jean
i want to see a Wicked reunion! well since they're bringing in Idina Menzel to the show why not have Kristin (April Rhodes) and Idina (who'll be playing Shelby Corcoran) in one episode? smile

that would be amazing!
Id like to see Artie and Tina's relationship expand more. Id like to see Mercedes get more solos, and perhaps a man of her own. I also want to see Terri's reaction to Will and Emma.
burning_eyes

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
marshmallowcreampie
The title says it all, what do you want to see in future episodes? This can range from relationships, songs, plotlines, seeing more of a certain character, etc.

I'd like to see more characterization for Tina and perhaps Mercedes too. (it looks like Mercedes is going to get a bit more attention in at least one new episode this season) Neither of them have gotten too much attention, particularly Tina. I also want to see more of the other Glee members, Mike, Santana, Brittany, and that black guy I don't remember the name of. (although I hear we'll see more of Santana this season)

Edit: So I decided to find info on future episodes, and O. M. G. I found this: (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!)

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/kecks-exclusives/glees-secret-couple-4292.html

It says Santana will take the virginity of a "beloved male character"! Who could it be? Make your guesses! I think we can rule out Kurt, he's gay... Apparently Finn and Rachel are going to be in a relationship, but maybe they'll break up? I can't picture that happening too early on. Artie? He hasn't gotten much screentime, but hooking up with Santana would be a HUGE twist.

Awh, but I wanted to see Santana x Brittany. =/

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sid Chastity
marshmallowcreampie
The title says it all, what do you want to see in future episodes? This can range from relationships, songs, plotlines, seeing more of a certain character, etc.

I'd like to see more characterization for Tina and perhaps Mercedes too. (it looks like Mercedes is going to get a bit more attention in at least one new episode this season) Neither of them have gotten too much attention, particularly Tina. I also want to see more of the other Glee members, Mike, Santana, Brittany, and that black guy I don't remember the name of. (although I hear we'll see more of Santana this season)

Edit: So I decided to find info on future episodes, and O. M. G. I found this: (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!)

It says Santana will take the virginity of a "beloved male character"! Who could it be? Make your guesses! I think we can rule out Kurt, he's gay... Apparently Finn and Rachel are going to be in a relationship, but maybe they'll break up? I can't picture that happening too early on. Artie? He hasn't gotten much screentime, but hooking up with Santana would be a HUGE twist.

rofl Well, that would be interesting, and it's not totally implausible.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
marshmallowcreampie
Sid Chastity
marshmallowcreampie

rofl Well, that would be interesting, and it's not totally implausible.

They're already sleeping together. But come on! They need more screen time!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sid Chastity

Well, it's already been established that at least Santana is getting more screentime. There has mostly been a lot of focus on Rachel, Puck, Finn, Quinn, and a bit on Kurt, but once their drama dies down I think we can expect to see more of the other characters.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
marshmallowcreampie
Sid Chastity

Well, it's already been established that at least Santana is getting more screentime. There has mostly been a lot of focus on Rachel, Puck, Finn, Quinn, and a bit on Kurt, but once their drama dies down I think we can expect to see more of the other characters.

I want Other Asian to get more screen time. He has good dancing moves.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sid Chastity
marshmallowcreampie
Sid Chastity

Yeah, I read that the actor had been on several dance movies before going on Glee. (the character is named Mike, by the way) In an interview with the actor, he says that his character will likely get some more screentime once the other characters have their storyline shown.

puramuu's Senpai

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
marshmallowcreampie
Sid Chastity
marshmallowcreampie
Sid Chastity

Yeah, I read that the actor had been on several dance movies before going on Glee. (the character is named Mike, by the way) In an interview with the actor, he says that his character will likely get some more screentime once the other characters have their storyline shown.

Mike and Matt never get any time. Or lines. But it's funnier calling them Other Asian and Shaft. biggrin
I want to see Reachel and Finn together and Quinn keep her baby.
I'd wish they'd sing "You Belong With Me" by: Taylor Swift.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
peaceful 4 poppys
I want to see Reachel and Finn together and Quinn keep her baby.
I'd wish they'd sing "You Belong With Me" by: Taylor Swift.

As much as I hate Taylor Swift, that song would be appropriate for their situation, except for that Finn and Quinn already broke up so it might be a little late.
i would like to see a lot of singing and dancing, also a lot of comedy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces