Welcome to Gaia! ::

cherrydarlin999
They should, I love Emma!

Same! It's so cute when she gets all nervous around Will smile I think their wedding should be the season finale lol heart
Gemma xo
cherrydarlin999
They should, I love Emma!

Same! It's so cute when she gets all nervous around Will smile I think their wedding should be the season finale lol heart
they're perfect together
i want Kurt and Finn to be together but from what Ive heard its not happening D=

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i think Quinn and Puck should hook up.
And since the whole show is mostly Rachel and Finn, they should hook up!
Mercedes and Kurt should slowly, but surely hook up. That one Asian girl and Arty should be together too. In that one episode, they almost kissed. but Asian girl said something "wrong" and Arty wanted nothing to do with her. cool

~Almonds! ^w^
fredwise
More of the Kurt and Mercedes friendship, please!

And more Glee solos for Tina, Artie, Kurt and Mercedes instead of Finn and Rachel all the time.

Also, here's an odd one: I want to see Finn's Mum and Kurt's Dad start dating.

if that happened i would feel so bad for kurt cuz he is in love with finn. but i still think it would be interesting.

Sparkly Pirate

19,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Nerd Love Syndrome
fredwise

Oooh! That would be VERY interesting!!! (:

@marshmallow. Oh, I never thought of that. xD
But yeah, it COULD be worse. lol

I agree, such a relationship would be a MAJOR twist. rofl I would totally go for that.

To hunny: Eh, the Kurt/Finn thing will never happen anyway. Poor Kurt and his unrequited love. crying

To Lost_Hearts: Kurt/Mercedes will never happen either, but their friendship seems to be growing, and from the looks of the commercials they're spending more time together.
Rachel and Finn really need to hook up! Like, the both have amazing voices. Especially Rachel. Did you guys hear her at the season finale??? I was like, "DAMN!". She kicked a**! blaugh
OOOOOOOOOO! And, LETS NOT FORGET EMMA AND WILL! heart They are so cute together. I thought it was really sexy when Will sang, "Let me sing that thong" to her, while she was in that wedding dress. And, she was the prettiest eyes. Lol. I'm glad Will left his wife cause she was being a real b***h (no offense stare ). Will and Emma should get married. whee
hmm i could care less
Just as long as the episodes are good heart

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
marshmallowcreampie
Nerd Love Syndrome
fredwise

Oooh! That would be VERY interesting!!! (:

I agree, such a relationship would be a MAJOR twist. rofl I would totally go for that.

I just want to see how it messes with Kurt's mind. It'll probably mess with Finn's as well, but since Kurt's got the unrequited crush, it'll hit him harder.
I like to see coach sylvester get a new love interest.
heather morris has promised me more brittana, and she better not be ******** kidding. (:

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i want to see a Wicked reunion! well since they're bringing in Idina Menzel to the show why not have Kristin (April Rhodes) and Idina (who'll be playing Shelby Corcoran) in one episode? smile

Sparkly Pirate

19,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Candy Coated Codeine
heather morris has promised me more brittana, and she better not be ******** kidding. (:

Is that a typo and you mean to say "Brittany", or are you referring to the fan pairing of Santana/Brittany known as "Britanna"?
EMMA. SINGING. MORE.

That's it. Moar Emma screentime, plz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas