Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The title says it all, what do you want to see in future episodes? This can range from relationships, songs, plotlines, seeing more of a certain character, etc.

I'd like to see more characterization for Tina and perhaps Mercedes too. (it looks like Mercedes is going to get a bit more attention in at least one new episode this season) Neither of them have gotten too much attention, particularly Tina. I also want to see more of the other Glee members, Mike, Santana, Brittany, and that black guy I don't remember the name of. (although I hear we'll see more of Santana this season)

Edit: So I decided to find info on future episodes, and O. M. G. I found this: (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!)

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/kecks-exclusives/glees-secret-couple-4292.html

It says Santana will take the virginity of a "beloved male character"! Who could it be? Make your guesses! I think we can rule out Kurt, he's gay... Apparently Finn and Rachel are going to be in a relationship, but maybe they'll break up? I can't picture that happening too early on. Artie? He hasn't gotten much screentime, but hooking up with Santana would be a HUGE twist.

Shirtless Cultist

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I seriously want to hear more of Puck singing. Seriously, he sings a thousand times better than Finn. And I want to see more of the other characters like Brittany, Tina, Artie.. they need to take the attention away from Finn, Quinn, and Puck. Yeah, we get it - She's preggo, and Finn isn't the father.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Nerd Love Syndrome
I seriously want to hear more of Puck singing. Seriously, he sings a thousand times better than Finn. And I want to see more of the other characters like Brittany, Tina, Artie.. they need to take the attention away from Finn, Quinn, and Puck. Yeah, we get it - She's preggo, and Finn isn't the father.

Well, to be fair, when you have a storyline as big as that you can't really just toss it to the side for some small-time drama with other characters. I'm expecting we'll see more of those ignored characters now that the true paternity has been revealed. There will probably be less focus on the pregnancy, although I think we can expect some tension between Finn and Puck for a while.

Shirtless Cultist

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
marshmallowcreampie
Nerd Love Syndrome

Well, to be fair, when you have a storyline as big as that you can't really just toss it to the side for some small-time drama with other characters. I'm expecting we'll see more of those ignored characters now that the true paternity has been revealed. There will probably be less focus on the pregnancy, although I think we can expect some tension between Finn and Puck for a while.

I know they couldn't just toss it to the side.. but did they have to keep repeating it at the beginning of every episode, when they go over "what you missed last week"? I watched the whole season on DVD, and trust me, that got quite annoying.. Dx

But other than that, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the ignored characters. (:

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Nerd Love Syndrome

I know they couldn't just toss it to the side.. but did they have to keep repeating it at the beginning of every episode, when they go over "what you missed last week"? I watched the whole season on DVD, and trust me, that got quite annoying.. Dx

But other than that, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the ignored characters. (:

Well, when it comes to dramas like this, ones that have plotlines that last several episodes, you pretty much have to have at least a recap at the beginning of the episode. It can be a pretty big issue, actually. If people have no idea what's going on because they missed a single episode, they may stop watching the show entirely and hurt the ratings. And hey, be glad the recap is very short. xd My friend was complaining about how on one show she watched, the recap was "like ten minutes long". The Glee one is only like, 8 seconds, so it could be worse.

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
More of the Kurt and Mercedes friendship, please!

And more Glee solos for Tina, Artie, Kurt and Mercedes instead of Finn and Rachel all the time.

Also, here's an odd one: I want to see Finn's Mum and Kurt's Dad start dating.
more or romances from puck and quinn heart

Shirtless Cultist

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
fredwise
Also, here's an odd one: I want to see Finn's Mum and Kurt's Dad start dating.

Oooh! That would be VERY interesting!!! (:

@marshmallow. Oh, I never thought of that. xD
But yeah, it COULD be worse. lol
Am I the only one who really wants Emma and Will to get married? eek rolleyes
Gemma xo

That would be AWESOME
Deluxe-Broken-Heart
Gemma xo

That would be AWESOME
Yay im not alone rofl

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I actually want to see Rachel and Puck get together. But that probably won't happen because Puck's the father and all. I do want to see more of Tina and Artie! Those two don't get enough credit!

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gemma xo
Deluxe-Broken-Heart
Gemma xo

That would be AWESOME
Yay im not alone rofl

They should, I love Emma!

Quick Reply