Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hi everyone! c:

I know this is late, but what did you think of the last episode? o:

[please don't hate on me] But I honestly didn't like it. :c
I'm really upset that Kurt didn't get into NYADA, and that Rachel always gets what she wants. .__. I know she's amazing... But still . neutral
I loved the beginning, it was so cute, and Burt is the most amazing-ist father ever, he was hilarious.

But I thought the ending with Finchel kinda ruined it. Though, it's probably because I don't really like them... But I thought it dragged on and on and on, and nothing really got resolved.

...And you find little about the other seniors, and what they would be doing. I thought most of this episode focused on Finchel, and nothing else. ><

I'm hoping Season 4 will be okay. .__.

In my head, I'll just say Nationals was the last episode, haha. :'D

So what did you guys think? o:
And please don't like, hate on me forever for what I thought and my opinion, though I'm fine with people disagreeing with me, don't get me wrong. oAo.
I kind of, sort of, HATED IT.
Of course, I adore Kurt and he had no resolution whatsoever and his reaction was completely ignored. I mean, his life dream was shattered before his very eyes; don't you think he has a few things to say about it? Instead we get Finchel drama which I honestly don't give a flying flip about. Their little scene should have ended with her getting on the train. The end, goodbye Rachel. You get everything you ever wanted, as always, and Kurt has to pick up the pieces of his broken heart.
I just plain hate Glee.

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
DeviousPurposes
I kind of, sort of, HATED IT.
Of course, I adore Kurt and he had no resolution whatsoever and his reaction was completely ignored. I mean, his life dream was shattered before his very eyes; don't you think he has a few things to say about it? Instead we get Finchel drama which I honestly don't give a flying flip about. Their little scene should have ended with her getting on the train. The end, goodbye Rachel. You get everything you ever wanted, as always, and Kurt has to pick up the pieces of his broken heart.

I completely agree with you.
Rachel just received everything she ever wanted, and Kurt you find out nothing about Kurt or Finn. You don't know what they're gonna do with their lives now, and the whole episode was mainly focused on Rachel, if it was supposed to show any character development.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
The twist was crying

5,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
meh neutral confused

Ruthless Player

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
I thought rachel, finn, mercedes, and kurt will leave the glee. mad

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
xXking_jesterXx

Well... We can predict that Mercedes, Mike, and Quinn are leaving Glee, 'cause she got a record deal, and is moving to LA, and he's going to ... some college that I can't remember. And Quinn's going to Yale. >< [but you never know if they'll come back. o:]

But Finn, Kurt, and Rachel are still gonna be here, probably. o:

Ruthless Player

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Luminant Dreams
xXking_jesterXx

Well... We can predict that Mercedes, Mike, and Quinn are leaving Glee, 'cause she got a record deal, and is moving to LA, and he's going to ... some college that I can't remember. And Quinn's going to Yale. >< [but you never know if they'll come back. o:]

Maybe. But I think they will go back. Who will replace them? xD

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
xXking_jesterXx
Luminant Dreams
xXking_jesterXx

Maybe. But I think they will go back. Who will replace them? xD

Well, we do have the juniors/sophomores/new seniors.
And then there's TGP. o:
But yeah, I think most of the cast is coming back.

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Like most of you, I had mixed feelings about the season 3 finale. I agree that Kurt's reaction to his NYADA rejection was pretty much ignored. I mean, when Rachel bombed her audition, we got a montage and a couple scenes/songs of her crying, acting depressed, and getting support from Finn, Kurt, and Blaine. After Kurt and Finn read their rejection letters, what do we get? More of Rachel crying over Finn's decision to join the army and "break up" (at least temporarily)with her. I have nothing against Rachel, but I do feel like the other characters are being neglected for her sake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff