Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
OMG this past tuesday's episode of Glee was the best one I have seen so far this season. My favorite couple on the show is Kurt and Blaine, I would be absolutely devasted if they broke up of any of the new shows coming up. So who is you favorite couple or character and why? Which is your favorite episode? Would Sue make a good mother and why or why not?

Interesting Seeker

e_gothica
OMG this past tuesday's episode of Glee was the best one I have seen so far this season. My favorite couple on the show is Kurt and Blaine, I would be absolutely devasted if they broke up of any of the new shows coming up. So who is you favorite couple or character and why? Which is your favorite episode? Would Sue make a good mother and why or why not?

heyya!! last tuesdays episode was one of my favs!!! i was gonna cry if krut and blaine broke up !!. kurt and blaine are my fav couple on glee because i just love them! and yeah i would think sue would kinda make a good mom...

Invisible Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
nightingale_chan
e_gothica

heyya!! last tuesdays episode was one of my favs!!! i was gonna cry if krut and blaine broke up !!. kurt and blaine are my fav couple on glee because i just love them! and yeah i would think sue would kinda make a good mom...

I thought Kurt was gonna cry when Blaine was bashing him with that song. I thought they were gonna break up so I almost cried. OMG I loved and hated the episode, loved it because it was such a great episode but also hated it because of the kurt/blaine fight. I also think Sue would make a great mother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff