Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi,
I just wanted to know if there were other people who RPd Glee (either on Gaia or on another site). What do you think about it? Got any funny moments/story lines/quotes you'd like to share? Do you do canon or non canon characters/couples? I have actually started about 7-8 Glee RPs on gaia however all but two of them died, one I cancelled myself, one got cancelled by the other person, and the others just ditched me (mostly after my first post).

Also do you read other's Glee RPs? ((not a fan of reading others RPs myself but thought I might ask))

I've also noticed a lot of "ask this character" threads so if you want to discuss your feelings on those go ahead.

Friendly Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
I dont watch Glee but i know its pretty good because alot of my friends watch it and sometimes they talk about it all the time.

i don't get people hating glee, its a little weird for my family to watch this....... neutral neutral neutral

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I roleplay on livejournal, and there's a strong Glee roleplaying base out there. I've even found someone playing Dave, beside all the main characters. It seems to me, almost every character's been played somewhere, though Arties and Mercedeses seem rarer than, say, Rachels and Pucks.

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I roleplay here on Gaia, do mostly OC stuff. However, I just started a Glee Chat Room roleplay and I am going to give Punk Quinn a go. I may also be doing a OneXOne with someone revolving around Quinn and Joe, though I am trying to get them to let me roleplay as Punk Quinn and somehow work it out.

I agree with the person above me though, Artie and Mercedes, and even Puck sometimes are hard to come by.
I've been role playing Glee for about a year now, a little more or a little less.
I've played a wide variety of characters. My roles include:

Sebastian
Kurt
Puck
Artie
Mercedes
Blaine
Sam
Finn

I've been around the block. I generally like RPing GLEE but there is one thing that bothers me and that's people inability to stay in character/keep events real.

EDIT: I have mostly RPed on Facebook/tumblr.
I might be looking for a Gaia Glee RP if someone is interested. Just sayin~

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SkyBlue Writer, if you want to join my Glee Chat Room roleplay you are more than welcome to, because I am really looking for members, and lots of them.
San_Katt
SkyBlue Writer, if you want to join my Glee Chat Room roleplay you are more than welcome to, because I am really looking for members, and lots of them.

That sounds wonderful. smile
Could you possible PM me the details?
Girl, if your looking for a good Glee roleplay, check this one out, it's not mine but I'm a member of it.

Glee:This is our story.

It's not a canon character RP, it takes place after the Glee characters have all graduated, so it's basically Next Generation.
But that makes it really cool, since we have our own original characters and such!

Eloquent Rogue

I roleplay Glee on here, tumblr and I also have a Facebook rp. I've tried roleplaying it on LJ in the past but I didn't really fit in with the group.

That said, I usually play Kurt and I'm not interested if I'm not getting Kinn which is why...I usually make my own or stick to 1 x 1's XD. And y'know, if anyone is interested in playing Finn for me then I'd be very happy.

I've also just made a Glee AU rp with a similar idea to the show Once Upon A Time so if anyone is interested in anything different, it's here.

But yeah, it's difficult to find characters like Mercedes and Tina but I was also surprised when I struggled to find a Sam for one of my old rp's on here. He's generally a popular character but apparently not.

But, Glee rp's are always fun to do, providing you get along with people.

Nerd

I'm involved in two Glee RPs on Gaia. (1x1s through PMs)
One is a Glee!Harry Potter crossover set 10 years after the 2nd war and the other is an AU that uses vague references to season 3. Yaay~
I play Kurt mainly, (and I play Kurt and Mike in the AU) but I've dabbled in playing nearly everyone (and I mean everyone) at one point and time within both of those RPs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff