splitting_angel
XINVADER
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl
splitting_angel
I Reiki I
Oh their are 22 in the first season. : D
But the sad thing is that they might not show season two until about 2011 D:

I knew because of the comment in the Youtube in the episode preview and eek 2011 damn!

Damn is right! Why are they waiting til 2011? Won't that LOSE people?

I know right?! Who knows what will happened before 2011...man, it doesn't help that I'm an impatient person...
Ok this kinda infuriates me.

You understand the concept of development don't you guys? Writers have to write, and the show has to be produced. Well even before that it has to be given permission to make a second season. They might be waiting to see how part 2 of the first season fairs before they pick it up again.

Even if they have a teaser trailer doesn't mean they've filmed the whole thing. Even if they have finished most of it they might be working on recording the actual songs. It's not that straight forward. Plus after the show is done a deal needs to be worked out with the network where the show will be placed, what time, etc. A lot of other shows and slots have most likely already been worked out already.

Edit: Another factor is the availability of the actors. They may have prior commitments to film other things meaning Glee has to wait. It's not that simple.

Now that you mention that. You're right. Sorry for sounding like a selfish a**.
I wouldn't worry about too much. It's ignorance more than anything. Not everyone knows how the system works. It's all about the money these days...
sammy0602
rolleyes it sed on E4 catch glee seasn 2 on april 14 so idk dramallama wahmbulance

There wasn't a Glee episode on April 14, at least not April 14 2010, I would know, it was my birthday, and I can't seem to remember watching Glee on my birthday, and I know I haven't missed an episode. Point being, you can't even spell the word said correctly, so I don't really give anything you say any credit.
The Vanilla Panda
sammy0602
rolleyes it sed on E4 catch glee seasn 2 on april 14 so idk dramallama wahmbulance

There wasn't a Glee episode on April 14, at least not April 14 2010, I would know, it was my birthday, and I can't seem to remember watching Glee on my birthday, and I know I haven't missed an episode. Point being, you can't even spell the word said correctly, so I don't really give anything you say any credit.

In my country it was on April 14 because your channel was trying to match our time with yours so maybe that's why Vanilla Panda said on April 14. She might in the same country as I am.

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XINVADER
splitting_angel
XINVADER
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl

I know right?! Who knows what will happened before 2011...man, it doesn't help that I'm an impatient person...

You understand the concept of development don't you guys? Writers have to write, and the show has to be produced. Well even before that it has to be given permission to make a second season. They might be waiting to see how part 2 of the first season fairs before they pick it up again.

Even if they have a teaser trailer doesn't mean they've filmed the whole thing. Even if they have finished most of it they might be working on recording the actual songs. It's not that straight forward. Plus after the show is done a deal needs to be worked out with the network where the show will be placed, what time, etc. A lot of other shows and slots have most likely already been worked out already.

Edit: Another factor is the availability of the actors. They may have prior commitments to film other things meaning Glee has to wait. It's not that simple.

I wouldn't worry about too much. It's ignorance more than anything. Not everyone knows how the system works. It's all about the money these days...

There is never a tomorrow
User Image

Hence why they might LOSE people. I am all too aware of production schedules and writing. I mean, HELLO, I was once a fan of LOST before it went way wonky. It still bothers me that we will have to wait til 2011, but whatever. Now go get pissy with other people. Oh, and next time, try not to sound like an arrogant a**. You don't know EVERYTHING.

Just a today
kaylas_secret_girl
XINVADER
splitting_angel
XINVADER
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl

User Image

Hence why they might LOSE people. I am all too aware of production schedules and writing. I mean, HELLO, I was once a fan of LOST before it went way wonky. It still bothers me that we will have to wait til 2011, but whatever. Now go get pissy with other people. Oh, and next time, try not to sound like an arrogant a**. You don't know EVERYTHING.

Just a today

Uhm...to whom are you to telling that to? I'm just a bit confused and I don't want any misunderstanding to happen.

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl
XINVADER
splitting_angel
XINVADER

User Image

Just a today

Uhm...to whom are you to telling that to? I'm just a bit confused and I don't want any misunderstanding to happen.

User Image

Xinvader, not you. You did not do anything wrong, btw, you were not a selfish a**, you were a fan worried about it's show. NEVER think otherwise.

Just a today
Thanks, I actually feel better. Thanks again, kaylas_secret_girl
kaylas_secret_girl
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl
XINVADER
splitting_angel
XINVADER

User Image

Just a today

User Image

Xinvader, not you. You did not do anything wrong, btw, you were not a selfish a**, you were a fan worried about it's show. NEVER think otherwise.

Just a today
Now hold on a second... where do you get off calling me an arrogant a**? Because I said that it aggravated me that people make assumption about how the TV industry works? How is enlightening people about not blaming production companies being an arrogant a**? Or maybe you just read what I wrote in an arrogant tone. All I wanted was for people to have an understanding of the process. It doesn't mean you can't be ticked off that you have to wait, but at least you understand the reason why. And while it's true I may not know 'everything' as you put it, this is something I do know about. I study film and television production at university, so I think I may be qualified to talk about and instruct others on this subject.

Firstly, if Glee looses any fans then they can't actually be great fans now can they? The true fans are the ones that will wait and stick with the series no matter what. Impatience is a very childish reason for abandoning a show. It comes across like a child having a tantrum at the dinner table because they want dessert before dinner. It's not like your going to die before it's aired, and if for any horrible reason you do, then you'll be able to watch every future episode of Glee in heaven. Angels can time travel. Unless of course you don't believe in that kind of thing. In which case it shouldn't matter anyway. Give me one good reason to be pissy about having to wait for something. The only good reason is being in agonising pain waiting for death.

Anyway I'm rambling now, let's move this along... I could be wrong but I'm guessing your a teen, so have all the time in the world to spend waiting until the second season of Glee is aired. Other people like myself, have lives. I for one could stand to wait, as I have a job and am currently finishing my dissertation. Glee only serves as a distraction to me and many others right now.

Please try to remember, Glee isn't the be all and end all of everything, it's not the best show of all time like many would think. I suggest while you wait you take up a hobby, or read a book. Many great pieces of literature can be found in your local library. I recommend such classics as H.G. Wells 'The War of the Worlds' or 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll. It'll give you something to do until Glee comes back.

Also I must stress that in future you may not want to CAPITALISE certain words for EMPHASIS. It kinda makes you sound a little needy, in a starved for attention kind of way.
Why shouldn't people be confused? I didn't start watching until after the first 13 episodes, and I bought the DVD... the end of it was an end of season type episode, they were all collected on DVD and for a long time I didn't know exactly when it had come out. So why shouldn't I think that it was a new season?
And who cares if someone does think it's a new season? It's close enough to one, even if it isn't officially a new season.
As for the fact it's still season 1. Even I was confused to begin with. The 13th episode did end on one hell of a climax. Might as well be a new series...

MorganaSkye's Husband

Fuzzy Pup

9,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
legoiceking
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
This is most likely off topic...

Quick Reply

Submit