Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shocking, I know, but this really is still the first season, and it pisses me off that I see all these people talking about stuff and saying it happened back in season 2 or season 1, when this is still season 1.....
Agreed. But I think we have to cut everyone some slack, episode 13 was aired on December 2009 and the new episodes have aired on April. It's a pretty good reason to get confused.
I guess, but by now they should have picked up on the fact.
Sooner or later, they probably will. And I sure hope so.

The reason they moved it is because of American Idol. I was really saddened by that, because I don't watch American Idol. XD

IRL Noob

Lol. Seriously.
THANK YOU.

There are 20 episodes in the first season (presumably). They took a break after the first 13.

THEN, we get the 2nd season.
We're not there yet.

Timid Explorer

Katsu Shunu
Lol. Seriously.
THANK YOU.

There are 20 episodes in the first season (presumably). They took a break after the first 13.

THEN, we get the 2nd season.
We're not there yet.
Oh their are 22 in the first season. : D
But the sad thing is that they might not show season two until about 2011 D:
I Reiki I

I knew because of the comment in the Youtube in the episode preview and eek 2011 damn!

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
splitting_angel
I Reiki I

I knew because of the comment in the Youtube in the episode preview and eek 2011 damn!

Damn is right! Why are they waiting til 2011? Won't that LOSE people?
kaylas_secret_girl
splitting_angel
I Reiki I

I know right?! Who knows what will happened before 2011...man, it doesn't help that I'm an impatient person...
Lol Barely Noticed?
-glamourphonics
Agreed. But I think we have to cut everyone some slack, episode 13 was aired on December 2009 and the new episodes have aired on April. It's a pretty good reason to get confused.

Season Premieres are usually in the Fall. The fact that it's April should be their first clue. Referring to it as Episode 14, instead of Season 2 Episode 1 (S02E01), should be the second (more subtle) clue.

I can forgive people for getting confused. It was a long hiatus, and not everyone knows how new series have to go through a trial period before they sign them up for a full season, and thus stopping production.
I dont understand how you can get confused thinking its season 2, when there has only been 13 episodes.
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl
splitting_angel
I Reiki I

I know right?! Who knows what will happened before 2011...man, it doesn't help that I'm an impatient person...
Ok this kinda infuriates me.

You understand the concept of development don't you guys? Writers have to write, and the show has to be produced. Well even before that it has to be given permission to make a second season. They might be waiting to see how part 2 of the first season fairs before they pick it up again.

Even if they have a teaser trailer doesn't mean they've filmed the whole thing. Even if they have finished most of it they might be working on recording the actual songs. It's not that straight forward. Plus after the show is done a deal needs to be worked out with the network where the show will be placed, what time, etc. A lot of other shows and slots have most likely already been worked out already.

Edit: Another factor is the availability of the actors. They may have prior commitments to film other things meaning Glee has to wait. It's not that simple.
XINVADER
splitting_angel
kaylas_secret_girl
splitting_angel
I Reiki I

Ok this kinda infuriates me.

You understand the concept of development don't you guys? Writers have to write, and the show has to be produced. Well even before that it has to be given permission to make a second season. They might be waiting to see how part 2 of the first season fairs before they pick it up again.

Even if they have a teaser trailer doesn't mean they've filmed the whole thing. Even if they have finished most of it they might be working on recording the actual songs. It's not that straight forward. Plus after the show is done a deal needs to be worked out with the network where the show will be placed, what time, etc. A lot of other shows and slots have most likely already been worked out already.

Edit: Another factor is the availability of the actors. They may have prior commitments to film other things meaning Glee has to wait. It's not that simple.

Now that you mention that. You're right. Sorry for sounding like a selfish a**.
rolleyes it sed on E4 catch glee seasn 2 on april 14 so idk dramallama wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff