Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, to make this clear I absolutly love GLEE and am not dissing it in any way. ♥♥♥

Though, I am slightly annoyed with all the "Best Song In Glee". Why? I honestly cannot choose which is my favorite song because almost every single one is amazing ... so I always make a huge list and all the songs aren't even in there :[.

This is to tell everyone which song you don't like, because honestly, it is much easier for me to say.

Anywho, the songs I don't like are ...

... You Keep Me Hangin' On (I don't like Quinn's voice in this)
... Proud Mary (I don't know why, I just don't like it, though I love the part in the show)
... No Air (I've never really liked this song)
... You'er Having My Baby (Just don't like the song, but I like the part in the show)
... Rehab (I despise Amy Winehouse and everything she sings)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yes, those are the ones I don't like, but I love every other one with a fiery passion :]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
haha ur a GLEEK
Loud and Proud :]

I am even audtioning for the show:]
I don't like "You Keep Me Hangin' On", I suppose that a character as big as Quinn really should sing at least once, but I thought she sounded awful to be honest. I also didn't like "Gives You Hell". I love the original version, though.
Really :] Thank you muchly for your input :] I also agree with your reasons for "You Keep Me Hangin' On" ... it just didn't sound good for some reason, because I loved when Quinn sang "Papa Don't Preach" ...
the absolute WORST song is WALKING ON SUNSHINE/HALO mashup!it sucks soo bad cuz i love the song halo and tehy ruined it!!!Dx yeah it just succkss
really? i really liked keep me hangin' on haah, even if quinn's voice sounds kinda fake...
I looove Quinn's voice.
I don't like the one Mercedes sang when she broke the guy's windows in his car. I forget the name of it. =O
User ImageUser Image
            You Keep Me Hangin' On wasn't as good as Papa Don't Preach. :S
            Quinn's voice in the first song was just blech.
Agrees :] and the song's name was "Bust Your Windows" :]
Hair/Crazy In Love mash-up... Since it was suppose to be bad on purpose XD

Dapper Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I didn't like You'er having my baby,It just sounded kinda weird.
oh yea "You Keep Me Hanging On" i didn't like i skip it everytime i watch it/hear it.

and "Keep Holding On' idk why, i just never really liked it, and i listen to it over and over again to just try and get myself to like it...but nah.

That stupid "You Can't Always Get What You Want" song they all sing together.

I don't like Rachel's Sectionals song much.

I really do hate that Quinn song you mentioned. I don't like her other song either, but it's not as bad as the Cheerios song.

I'm not a big fan of their Gives You Hell rendition. It's okay, but it doesn't do the original justice like most songs they do does.

I love Somebody to Love the most. I didn't use to, but I LOVE IT now.
Also I LOVE Defying Gravity. Chris is TOO amazing.

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Ӎɪϲҕɑ
█████████████ █████████████
x
x
x

The songs Endless Love, Crush, and You're Having my Baby but only because watching that episode was really painful and awkward. I had to hide behind the bag of chips I was snacking on...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff