Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The Madonna episode...?

Hot! 0.8 80.0% [ 12 ]
Not! 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on May 5, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.

ChikaChickaBoomBoom rolled 5 100-sided dice: 86, 90, 92, 87, 2 Total: 357 (5-500)

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
i didn't like it. i thought there was too much sex and not alot of plot. i really liked "Like a Prayer" though.

Sparkly Noob

I thought Quinn is meant to be pregnant?
She doesnt look very pregnant.
She looked more pregnant in the first half of series 1

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
kelly pendragon

i know, it's weird. she did talk about the baby. idk, maybe she's not supposed to be that far along?

Excitable Strawberry

Re: Madonna, I didn't like it that much. I liked the one part where they were walking in the hallway during one of the songs and girls passed dressed up like madonna in her various stages. And I liked the stuff with the actual cheerios, but everything else seemed pretty flat.

The sex stuff worked as a larger part of the relationship issues, with the boys reading the girl song, which was kind of cute way to work with that.

Re: Quinn, well the school year's not over yet. But she should be farther along than she was in the fall, for gosh sakes.

Sparkly Noob

ChikaChickaBoomBoom
kelly pendragon

i know, it's weird. she did talk about the baby. idk, maybe she's not supposed to be that far along?

But she looked pregnant before. like she was far along...
ep 12 she was huge...
User Image
maybe she has had the baby?

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ep 12 she was huge...
User Image

nah, they would've had a dramatic episode for that. they'd milk it, too. and Puck and Finn would probably somehow be there, and it'd be akward. besides, don't pregnant highschoolers get time off school after they give birth?

Sparkly Noob

ChikaChickaBoomBoom
ep 12 she was huge...
User Image

nah, they would've had a dramatic episode for that. they'd milk it, too. and Puck and Finn would probably somehow be there, and it'd be akward. besides, don't pregnant highschoolers get time off school after they give birth?
Well i'm disappointed. sad i wanna know whats going on with that!

6,450 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Well i'm disappointed. sad i wanna know whats going on with that!

so do i! but the new season might reveal more. (it BETTER. confused )
Yeah ... I thought it was weird at how little pregnant she looked, but the only times we really saw her belly she was in a corset and she did have a bit of a bump :]

I was actually hoping Kurt would sing 'Material Girl' :] that would've been amazing.

Friendly Genius

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Yesterday was the first time I watched Glee...I am still unsure if I like it or not....I only watched it bc of the Madonna theme which was cool
Personally, I enjoyed the episode. It's possible that it's mostly for the music, but whatever the reason, we've had it on at least once a day in my house since it aired. Thank you, DVR.
Just bought the CD; I'm glad they made it all available like that smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces