Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Kurt or Finn?

kurt 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
Finn 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

: Kurt is my favourite character.

He's awesome. and funny. and has such an amazing voice.
:3

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love Kurt he's my faviorite character!
kurt is great character , she acts so good!
kurt is ok but i dont think he is as awesome as everyone else is making him out to be
kurt's cute in a way mrgreen

950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Delia Dennis x
Why do you hate him ?? could it be the fact that he is gay perhaps ?? Predjudice much... just because he is defferent than you dosent mean he is anything less than you. So think about if you were gay and people said they hated you yet you were a great person... now that wouldent be right would it stare

I agree. Kurt has to go through a lot because of his choices but he never shows it on the show. and he doesn't use it as an excuse for his deficincies. Finn says he has no confidence because you get it from the father but Kurt doesn't have a mom and he never uses it as an excuse
please cite you reasons why you hate Kurt. and FYI, he makes one of the best characters in Glee.

User Image
i am questing for DEMONIC PENDANT
&& I REALLY need you help.
CLICK HERE for trade.
I love how you say you think he sucks,
and yet you have no reasoning behind it.

Kurt is a fascinating character with a lot of personality.
I think you should actually study the characters before you judge them.
lol its the twist in the series xD rofl
kurts awesome. crying all the good ones are gay or dead. crying
I definitely do not understand why you dislike Kurt. He is hilarious. Is it because he perhaps is Gay? If so think it over. Homosexuals are human. And I don't think it's very kind by judging people based on homo sexuality. Theres nothing wrong with that. So they choose the wrong path. Big Whoop people make mistakes no one is perfect including you. And If you don't clearly state what you hate about him then you certainly have the dislikes for him just because he is gay. That is just wrong...
I'm gay, and I honestly can't stand Kurt. He's a pretty offensive stereotype, and there's nothing deeper to his character than "LOL I'm gay". The fact that he looks and sounds like a 30 year old woman doesn't help either.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Bluevirtue
I'm gay, and I honestly can't stand Kurt. He's a pretty offensive stereotype, and there's nothing deeper to his character than "LOL I'm gay". The fact that he looks and sounds like a 30 year old woman doesn't help either.

Kurt has more to his character than "gay". Look at his personality, he's actually a bit insecure and shy, yet he hides this, putting on an "I'm better than you" attitude. I'd also like to point out that a lot of the Glee members are stereotypes.

Mercedes: sassy black girl
Finn: dumb jock
Puck: mean jock
Quinn: b***h cheerleader
Santana: b***h cheerleader/slut cheerleader
Brittany: dumb cheerleader/dumb blonde

... So yeah... But I think the fact that he acts like a stereotypical gay has some importance. Where I live, I hear a lot of guys go "Oh, I don't mind gays as long as they don't act gay". The show is about misfits, and Kurt would probably fit in better if he didn't act so "gay", as people put it.

OP, can you actually give some reasoning as to why you hate Kurt?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff